Thursday, January 08, 2004

So Now I am back home...where did i go do you ask? Why to howell then to TR for a fun filled night.

Wednesday Jeff came over and he was a good boy and drove me and my around for some little errands and it was so nice of him...Thankyou!! We also watched some of Almost Famous which was like a miracle cuz i thought he'd never wanna watch it, but i'm glad he seemed to like what he saw of it.

Then around 5:30ish we set out for Howell which isn't too bad of a drive, it's only about an hour. When we got to Jeff's house we called up Greg and he gave us the directions to his house. We got to his house around 7:45 and we met his family and his cute dogs and cats. Then we went to this place called Cool Beans, where there wasn't a lot of people at, but that's cuz it was a school night. However- there was an anti-men meeting going on in the private room and Greg almost managed to scare away one of the ladies. We also met his friend Rob (Yufer) and he was fun. He likes the Hawk. haha, and he's really good at pool, foosball, darts and all those other sports. I know this because we went to his house in Beachwood and he's got all that stuff in his basement. The rule of the night was "don't fuck with the candle." I will remember that all my life. lol.

So then around midnight we went back to gregs where jeff left his car and we went back to howell. Jeff and i tried to watch back to the future but we were really tired so we went to bed.

I woke up this morning around 9:30 cuz i was sick and it's hard for me to go back to sleep when im sick and can't breath well. So i just went up to Jeff's room and did stuff on his comp while he slept. His mom gave me some Green Tea which was really good and helped me breath and i had two cup fulls cuz i really liked it. Jeff finally got up and i took a shower then we watched the rest of Back to the future which was good of course.

We then set back out for Flemington where he dropped me off, said goodbye, and then i was alone again :(

Then of course A walk to remember was on and i don't care i really like that movie and it made me cry even more than the first time i saw it :'(

So now i'm here. Jaimers changed her blog format. I've been meaning to change mine too so don't think im posing if i change it sometime lol...i told her this too so she knows haha

Ok thats all for now, question...
I think Mandy Moore is kinda cool now. Not really for her work or anything...i can't really explain it. Opinions on Mandy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home