Sunday, January 18, 2004

Ok since the date thing pisses me off and i hate seeing my picture next to everything i post (i know i can change that though) i'm just gonna keep the blog running for a while.

So whats new in my life. I went to long island from wednesday nite to saturday. Wed. nothing much happened, thursday we went shopping a little bit and that was all. Talked to jeff at night and my mom yelled at him for saying he hated me :-p We played a lot of rummikub and thursday was cranium. Friday was a little more interesting cuz i got to see the triplets at my Aunt jenny's house. This time i held Samantha and Nicole. Sam's eyes are huge and they look blue to me, but that could change i suppose. But my bet is on blue eyes. They are about 7lbs now so they are def. looking a lot heathier and even more cuter :)

For lunch/dinner My uncle robs mom made us chicken parmesan with tortellini's and texas toast. OMG i've never had a meal that good. the chicken melted in my mouth. I can't express how good that was, you'll just have to take my word.

So then we headed back to my aunt liz's house and the second i got there, me, my cousin rebecca and her bf charlie went to the movies. We saw Big Fish which wasn't as good as i thought it would be but still interesting and some parts were really nice. There were a bunch of preteens in the back that were talking through the whole thing which really pissed me and rebecca off and when it was over we closed the door on two of the girls behind us. girls are so annoying.

So then we came back to their house, played another game i think then went to bed. Saturday came and me, my mom, aunt liz and her bf craig drove back to jersey. First we had to stop in Elizabeth to pick up my dads car cuz he left it at his friends house while he goes to florida for 5 days. This is so that i now have a car to myself until thursday...which is so fun now that all of my friends have gone back to school by now lol. However i do think that tyke and i are gonna go visit the amnesty kids on thursdayu, and jeff and i will probably get together sometime this week.

Now i had work today at 12. No one was there cuz of the snow and the crappy roads. We had like 9 customers and that was at 3:00, which is what time we decided to close at. So then i came home, shoveled around the car cuz the plow ppl always block us in, did some laundry, made myself some food and put the dishes on.

I did want to go to liquid tonight but the snow was getting messy and then i heard it was cancelled anyway. So now im just chillen in my pajamas cuz it's freezing and i feel like joey potter cuz i didn't really relax when i came home and my hair is back in a way that just reminds me of her. However im not talking out of the side of my mouth or giving up dating hot guys just cuz im in love with that horseman, dawson. No, i think i'll just stick to watching entertainment tonite and waiting for my mom to call so i can pick her up and forget about having to go on the roads anymore tonite.

Question of the day: Whats your favorite recent movie? i would have to say cheaper by the dozen..:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home