Sunday, January 25, 2004

So i'm just gonna post before i go to bed...

Today i just slept as long as i could...which was only till about 10ish cuz my parents were talking but they talk so loud i couldn't sleep anymore. So then i went on the comp, and talked to jaimers for a bit. She likes the new layout for the blog hehe :)

Around 3:30ish Jeff came over and we basically chilled the whole day. Con Air was on USA so we watched that and then we picked up my mom from work. Then dinner, then we played rummikub with my momma hehehe. Then we just watched some more TV till he left around 12.

So now there is one week until school comes. I think if you talk to me or read this at all you will know how happy that makes me. I love being home and all but...well you know. And now it's worse tho cuz i read people's info's and their blogs about being there and i just really miss it. Ok enuff of my whining.

I had gotten the Matchbox Twenty EP. This is really quality. Some groups put out CD's of songs that are already out and they are barely different. But each song on here is special. "Crutch" has this jazz swing to it that makes it sound so cool and is fun to sing a long to. Push is just live but it's such a great song i don't care how they sing it. "All I need" is a wonderful song and it's less produced sounding cuz of it being live. "If you're gone" Is terribly sad sounding and i think that if someone broke my heart I'd listen to that song over and over again cuz it's just so bare and captures the emotion so well. "Disease" is awesome cuz it's acoustic and not all machine sounding (I can't capture an adjective for how it sounds, even tho the song is great anyway) It's just quiet and shows off rob's voice and it's just great. Then they even put a bonus song "Suffer me" which is definitely another awesome song. Then they have this lil bonus thing if you put it on the comp and i didn't watch all of it, but i believe it's a performance thing. So anyway, if you are a true MB20 fan i really suggest you get this EP cuz it rocks so much.

Ok Thats really all. I'm working tomorrow 12-6. Caaan't wait. adios.

Mood: satisfied
Music: Matchbox Twenty - If you're gone (live)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home