Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Just when I was doing really well w/ posting...i skipped a day. But i have a good reason, I am officially sick and i had to go to work today so last night i wanted to get some rest. I still had a rough night but at least i had a long time to try and sleep. I'm prolly gonna go to bed soon cuz i'm so stuffed up and i still need rest. But first an update...

Monday and tuesday I worked, making those the 4th and 5th day straight of me working. It kinda sucked cuz i had to walk there yesterday and today, and yesterday it rained and i was sick, but i didn't have many other choices. The days went by slow, but they weren't too bad, esp today just cuz i worked w/ Sarah and we get along pretty well so we just sit there and talk when we have nothing to do.

Monday night i had a good long chat w/ erin, we haven't really talked for a long time like that so it was good. Then tonight she came over and we just chatted and watched a family guy episode and then the real world premiere. It looks like the ppl on real world will be rejected once again. I told erin that i really wish that they had a real world where all the ppl were boring and hated the show. I think that would be more interesting, but then again who knows. It just becomes so repetitive.

So tomorrow jeff is coming over and then we're going to Howell, then off to Toms River to visit Greg and his crew. I can't wait to see the Digital Bean! lol. The place is really called Cool Beans, but i like to live in a lizzie mcguire fantasy world. lol. JK. Just with that really. Either way, it shall be fun.

Well i can hardly breath and my head is about to burst so i think that means it's time to go to bed. *sneeze* *cough* *cough* lol

Question...Are you sick?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home