Monday, April 05, 2004

blah blah blah...life.

umm saturday was fun cuz i went out w/ dana and looked for a place to change jill's tire...even tho we didn't succeed. Oh well. I got back and found out greg k had gotten hit in the eye earlier from a tennis ball. Since his friends and family wanted him to go to the hospital to make sure he was alright, i drove w/ him there. It was quite an interesting time. I hate hospitals. So many people there that just make me sad and want to cry. Except the one cross eyed lady who was kinda freaking me and greg out cuz she kept looking at me (i think) and saying i looked like a friend of hers. It was a little weird. Umm but it turned out greg was ok and just needed some aspirin. I'm glad he got it checked out tho cuz it's better safe than sorry.

Later on greg came over (at like 1) and we chilled in my suite and eventually went over to Shields' apartment. It was kinda fun. We chilled over there till almost 5 and then went back to pine. Some crazy stuff went down in 305 but it wasn't for too long. I then finally got into bed and went to sleep.

sunday was nothing much. dinner w/ greg s, ryan, josh, todd and franco.

mood: lost
music: something depressing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home