Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I'm deciding to write another post cuz i have nothing better to do. Well I could study for my final tomorrow but I'll do that MUCH later.

Tonight I think my floor is getting Andy drunk for the first time i think ever, it should be fun. I think i am just gonna chill around pine w/ greg greg allison and alyssa, cuz it's one of our last nights here *sniff*

Rah i really don't want it to end but it will. There is something i would really like to do and I have like less than 24 hours to do it and i probably won't cuz...well it would just probably not work out...and i don't want to be depressed.

I already am scheduled to work like 30 hours next week. Sweet sorta cuz I'll be raking the monies in, but at the same time I hate my job lol at least i like the ppl there...just not the customers really. I also haven't worked there since last august so i probably forgot a lot, but i'm sure in a day or two i'll get back into it. If anyone needs shoes or workout clothes or anything over the summer puhleaze come and visit me at reebok cuz vistors are like the highlight of my life...

Today we had a conga line. It was fun. I'm gonna miss this place like wo

I got the new New found Glory CD...I don't care if ppl think they are sellouts or w/e they still have good songs, so shoosh.

I don't think i can see socratic next friday due to all this work...so if anyone wants my ticket, it's 10 bucks. Socratic, Jenoah, Halifax, Camren and Echo Screen. I want to see Duane and socratic so bad, this kills me really. :(

ok everyone. I love brand new just as much as the next guy...but plz stop quoting the line from "I will play my game beneath the spin light"
"I need the smell of summer, I need it's noises in my ear"

Great song. But stop quoting it. I know summer is coming up...but you can come up w/ something more original than that to show ur anticipation of summer. I don't think Jesse wants u quoting him...look at this from Okay I believe you but my tommy gun don't: "And these are the words you wish you wrote down" There. Don't you wish you wrote those words down? But you didn't. So stop using them. Lol. Just kidding i don't really care cuz i quote songs all the time. But i'm just getting tired of that one line as ppls info/away messages.

ok i didn't tell u anything that i did this week. Basically cuz it was nothing. Took two finals...i don't think i did too bad. Erin and Tyke came up on Monday cuz they are cool unlike some ppl who say they will visit you but don't :-p jaykay.

Well thats it. Leave comments ppl. bye bye

mood: tired
music: Punchline- heart transplant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home