Thursday, May 20, 2004

YAAAAYY!! No More Finals for me!!! It feels so nice to be done...but there's still a lot to do, like all my packing and Amy and I will probably have to clean up the suite one last time tonight or tomorrow.

So yesterday started everyone leaving...I came back from my final and although i was trying to sleep, got awakened by Jess screaming about how she couldn't handle everyone leaving. It was sad. Yesterday, lil Rob, Jim, Nick, Dana, Susan, Sami, Ryan, Big Rob, Jess, and Pat left. Today Nicole left and I think Jen is leaving a bit later. It's really quite upsetting...but we'll all see each other next semester and some over the summer so it shouldn't be too bad. i really loved it here though, I'm glad I had such a great year w/ these people. :)

Hmm last night I went to Fridays w/ Ryan, Greg and Allison. I got the chicken LT (no bacon haha) It was good...Ryan broke his glass though and got "penalized" w/ a new glass of water instead of soda haha. Also we discovered there must be some warehouse that makes stupid crap for restaurants to put up lol.

The rest of the night was pretty chill. I just hung around my room and talked to ppls. Amy and I watched Made and we just made fun of the girl the whole time. She came to her first lesson in a skirt and high heels. I hope they told her to do that cuz otherwise she's horrilble. However it did inspire me to maybe use that skateboard i have. I don't really like mine tho but w/e. It's good just to learn, cuz i'm convinced if she did it (even though she was horrible) I can definitely do it haha.

I got 40 bucks back from selling 2 books today, yay! I need to pre-order the new Midtown CD cuz i can get a free signed poster (props to anton for telling me about that one) w/ it.

Ok sorry for the kinda boring post.
Question: Whats your favorite month (and you can't pick the month you were born)

Mood: relaxed
Music: New Found Glory - I don't wanna know

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home