Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Hi my friends. I've decided to blog for the time being. I am going home tonight, so i need to pack within the next hour...I'm excited to go home tho cuz i haven't been there in almost 2 months now! Tomorrow I'll be spending the day w/ momma cuz she's off so we'll probably just be running errands and stuff...but still a good time. :)

Yesterday i had class in the morn and then I went to the mall w/ Allison and Alyssa. I was really happy cuz i got this sweatshirt from Old Navy, i really needed one too. It's dark blue and says Huntington Beach on it...which is my lil tribute to HelloGoodbye cuz it's where they are from. But truly it was just nice and warm and it's a cute sweatshirt. I also got some new earrings and jewelry stuff to wear to work cuz i hate just wearing hoops all the time. Style is important at work!

Then at night, I went to see Team America w/ a whole bunch of ppl. Todd, Anton, Doug, Josh, Greg (that lives w/ todd and them), Rob G, and John who lives next door to me. I actually went to eat lunch w/ John yesterday cuz he was going by himself so i thought i'd be a good friend/neighbor and eat w/ him. He told me about how he got arrested for speeding (and by speeding i mean...i think it was around 150 in a 55 zone...yeah..!!!) He's a nice kid tho, a good person to have next door. Plus he brings us bread when we're drunk at 3 in the morn... awww :)

Oh yeah but the movie....it was pretty funny. You have to have a sense for really stupid humor to like it definitely haha. And if you get really grossed out by fake throwup i don't suggest it lol. But there were some def good, funny parts so if u like that south park kinda humor go for it :)

Saturday and sunday.... Saturday we had our midterm in jazz class. It was dumb. PJ hates us as usual. Afterward me, alyssa and allison went to IHOP. Pictures:




then i went to work...had a horrible time cuz we were soooo busy. Sunday was a lot better at work cuz it was more calm, and i had anton, doug and greg (once again the one that they live w/) come and visit me. I love visitors!!! People really ought to do it more :) :) Also i talked more w/ this one host guy Jared and i found out we have a lot in common and that he's 17 although he looks like he's 20 something...lol it's crazy just a bit But yeah he's def. a cool kid.

Friday night I went to NJIT to visit matt. We had a pretty good time, I ate in his dining hall for the first time. They had really good chicken..I don't like the fact tho that once u leave the place for food you can't come back in :( I like me some seconds!!! haha jk i was fine tho.

Oh yeah and thursday i watched Napoleon dynamyte at Tam J. It was a lot better the second time, and i can't stop quoting it...GOD!

Ok well like i said i am going home tonight, after my scriptwriting class. It might be pointless and i'll probably wish that i skipped but oh well. Good thing i like the prof and class or else i'd be outta here already.

Time for me to go a packing...leave comments...please? ♥

mood - cozy
music - ben folds - annie waits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home