Sunday, August 29, 2004

hello my lovely little earthlings. it's been so long. Ok not that long but long enough that i can say "it's been so long" i guess. So what has craAaAzy me been up to lately? umm nothing? nah just kiddin. plenty of stuff, so lets begin....

Thursday i was in heaven cuz i didn't have to go to work till 3 and thats bliss. i think thats the only time this whole summer i was scheduled to go in later than 11:00 a.m. So u can imagine the pure joy it was to get to sleep in and when i got up i still had ample time to get ready. I even made a trip to borders and bought one of my books for school and deposited my check. Sooo go me!!

After work i kinda chillaxed until later on when momma and i went a few places 'round town then i went to lucky's ice cream store and paid my last visit there w/ her working, and i suppose under the old management cuz some lady bought it and is taking over. Who knows if lucky will be back to work there next summer cuz of the move, but it was a good time. I shall miss the free ice cream (wait, what am i saying, i have like 3 other connections in the ice cream biz....lucky go work at another food store so i can get all my food for free...muhuhaha)

Friday night I went to the mall w/ tyke so i could use my coupon at pacsun. Well actually it's more of Matt's coupon, but it was in my possession. He wanted me to get him shorts but they had no more left so i got him a shirt instead, and myself, a tshirt, earrings and some underwear...how hott!! haha Then tyke and i went to all these body stores and put on like every scent imaginable so we were like suffocating ourselves...why we did it i dunno. But ur jealous aren't you. ok i guess not.

After a crazy drive home of sing alongs to ashlee simpson and the "let me clear my throat" song, we met w/ lucky and then drove off to hamilton to see Garden State. This movie was sooooo good. It was really funny and really interesting. It kept my attention the whole time (then again how could it not since we were in the second row and i thought my eyeballs were gonna burst cuz the screne was so close and huge) The story was just really great and i recommend it to all. I'm definitely gonna have to get that one when it comes out to dvd. :) :)

So now today, after work i went to see Hidden in Plain View, Hello Goodbye, Madison and Houston Calls at Krome. It was a good show, I had fun esp w/ allison, alyssa, lexy, and steph there. Oh yeah and alyssa's lil bro evan was there, he is pretty badass for like...12 i guess? He took a pic w/ duane from socratic where they are both giving the finger, it's the funniest thing i've ever seen hahaha.

Anyways tho, HelloGoodbye is so much fun live and i recommend you see them asap cuz they're so quirky and cool and all around fun to see (dance parties!!!!) and also HIPV was good, i liked them more this time than the first time i saw them, maybe cuz i knew the songs better, i dunno, i just really liked it all. Good way to end all the summer adventures (plus i got there and back w/o getting lost at all!!!)

So now i'm just chillen at home...this week is my last week home so it'll just be a lot of last minute stuff...I know i'm going hard x shopping tuesday for clothes and school stuff....

Say goodbye, say goodbye to flemington
Say, goodbye, say goodbye to flemington
flemington......!

(that was eminem's say goodbye to hollywook only i changed one word....can ya guess what it was!!!har har)

Annnnd: Hi phil. how's the weather in CT? i really hope to see some new weather updates/blogging now that ur back at school
annnnnd: Lucky goodluck tomorrow movin in and all...tyke and i shall think of you on monday :)

mood: content.
Music: HelloGoodbye- dear jamie *ahh the love circle lol*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home