Wednesday, August 25, 2004

So the week has been turning out to be pretty good aside from the crappy day i had saturday.

Monday i worked but at night lucky and tyke came over (as usual for mondays). We were gonna go see Garden State, which i do want to see, but for some reason i was just not in the mood to go out. I was very content on just staying home w/ them and watching our usuals (even tho bug juice i think has been taken off the disney lineup and i taped the wrong chanel for road rules) Either way, we went to Dunkin Donuts and watched some of the olympics and did some madlibs. I liked it, and it was our last monday all together cuz lucky leaves for school on sunday :(

Today i had off, but i went up to the mason jar by ramapo to apply for a job. It was really weird because she basically gave me the job right then and there. I filled out the application, then they got the manager, and i sat down w/ her and had a lil interview thing and that was that. So now next wednesday I am going up there for my first training session. I hope I am good at this and that i works out w/ school cuz i think it'll be good money and a cool experience. I also got to talk to some of the people there that were working and they all seemed really nice and friendly, so hopefully it'll be a good experience. I am happy that i have a job lined up already and that it's all outta the way.

After I got done w/ that i went to ramapo to see if they had any good stuff in the bookstore....some good sweatshirts but a lil "too rich for my blood" but hopefully my mom will invest in one for me this year :-D

Then I called up Greg cuz i haven't seen him this whole summer so i figured we could hang out. I met him at barnes and noble and then we went to his house and just hung out and chatted about bands and school and just whatever. It was a good time. Then i ate dinner w/ them and we talked a lil more, then i headed home around 7:30 i guess. I'm glad I got to see greg tho cuz we thought we'd see each other so many times this summer and it never really happened. Oh well, school is starting in less than 2 weeks so i'll be seeing him and the rest of the po kids shortly and i couldn't be more excited!

Anyways, i'm BEYOND tired. I shall possibly be talking to matty tonight if i don't totally pass out in like 5 minutes....but tomorrow i'm just relaxin and enjoying my day off by doing nothing....even tho i swear there was something i'm supposed to do tomorrow...:-/ Hopefuly i am just delerious in thinking that :-p Alrighty....short post tonight but there wasn't much else to report.

ps. Hi viv, hope ur enjoying MD and being back at school even tho u gots ur training

mood: accomplished (i've been getting things done right and left...go me!)
music: that damn song "mooooove your body girl/make the fellas go/ ooooooh your body girl..." i dunno what it's called but it's been stuck in my head for a while :( BUt luckily it switches sometimes w/ sublimes "wrong way" so thats good at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home