Friday, September 17, 2004

hey my friends. Sorry for the total update lackage. I actually updated a few days ago but then the page didn't save of course, so i got pissed and didn't want to do it again. so sorry. but besides that now i have the daunting task of updating my life to you. You as in, the people that read this thing. The people as in 3.

weelll. I dunno. i can't go day by day so this is just an overview of some things that stick out in my mind.

The mason jar. I am a full out waitress now, cuz i passed my test and i'm off on my own. It's so sweet. I've only done three shifts so far and i've made 130 bucks. and thats just the tips, i also make like 5.50 or somethin an hour too so thats like an added bonus haha. It rocks so much besides the fact that i overslept today and was 45 min late.

Ok hi. little did you know but i wrote that all yesterday. i had to leave cuz i then realized i had to go to class and i didn't do the hmwk. soooo now it's.....2:47 am and i'm finishing this

so mason jar again...umm yeah money good. breaking plates bad. Being 45 minutes late/forgetting your shirt...really bad. I'm a mess but i really like the money aspect haha. And i'm a good waitress really...i just suck at the side work and getting there and leaving on time. Well i'll get the hang of it soon hopefully.

hmm what else. drinking....yeah i haven't really done much of that....i haven't been really feeling that, plus i'm so busy w/ other stuff i'm not even concerned about drinking. We went out on tues and alyssa got quite trashed....i drank a lil but nothing serious, i was still a mom all night...aka the designated driver and then bring dana and alyssa home, and then make sure jill was ok....oh it was a crazy time. Props to greg for going around w/ me and being a parent w/ me haha.

Next topic, matty. well i finally made my way down to newark to see him, although he has come to see me a few times too. Newark is yes, scary. I dunno...i like the diner there and his room is nice and cozy i spose. At least i can get there so thats good. :) :)



another day has gone by cuz i got tired and went to bed last night.

so what else. I remember when i started this entry days ago i had a lot of stuff to write. Hm Write. I have a scriptwriting class which is so fun. The prof is so awesome, he's also canadian so he says aboot allll the time haha. My other classes aren't too bad either i guess but i like that one the best. I have a saturday class which, ok, yeah sucks, but the material isn't hard at all and plus i have allison, alyssa and now greg k in the class w/ me so thats fun :) This saturday i think we're gonna go to IHOP afterwards

oh other big news is yesterday i got in a car accident. I was driving w/ allison to go get a vase cuz matt got me flowers for our 3 month anniversary....i was trying to merge onto 17 when all of a sudden this lady slammed into me while i was waiting for a car to pass so i could go behind it. soooo then we had to get out and all and call the cops and she was all crazy apologizing and stuff...i mean ok i was mad i guess cuz it was my new car, and she dented it pretty good, but at the same time i was happy cuz no one was really hurt and the damage wasn't worse. So the cop filed a report and all and we have to call the insurance companies and blah blah. Whatever. Allison and I thought it would have been funny if we pretended we were pirates and started just saying like "ARRRRR!!! YOU DENTED ME SHIP....NOW YA MUST WALK THE PLANK DARLIIIIN...ARRRR!!!" i dunno i think it woulda set her in her place a little more than i actully did...cuz i set her in no place really haha. pirates. funny.

What else. hmm if you're bored and want to view something that i think is pretty funny go here: http://http://www.photojournal.hellogoodbye.net/index.php?go=news

It's forrest from HelloGoodbye's picture journal. Make sure you read the captions, he's such and odd kid but i love it.

I can print real pics on my comp now so i have a picture of me and matt and a pic of me and greg k on my bulliten board. it's so awesome. I also have some truly real pics of the rest of the crew so don't worry.

oh ps. we're probably gonna get kicked out of our room cuz for some reason the RA and the GRD and like all of ramapo college is conspiring against us. First they try to bust us and give us a strike for being too loud....then they tell us that our room is one of the rooms thats too noisy at night and we shoulda had a warning for it but our RA doesn't care so he didn't give us one (and btw, we live right next door to two bands that practice alllll the time- it couldn't be them of course right??) and then yesterday we had a fire drill, and when we come back there is a security guys saying it was our room that set it off----which was such bs. Me and al had just come back from shopping, the hottest thing we had was the burger king i just got, so they were trying to blame it on that or something. omg the stupid security guy just wouldn't give up on the fact that it was us....even tho later on a guy came up and fixed our smoke alarm and said that the things go off all the time for no reason....so what now. It's such a conspiracy. and it's only been 2 weeks...who knows what the rest of the year will bring

ok i really need to get in the shower cuz my parents are gonna be up here in like 50 min....so peace out cub scouts....and leave me text messages today cuz i'm gonna be at my sis's wedding doing nothing all day. thhhhanks :)

mood: sleepy
music: newsies - santa fe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home