Friday, October 01, 2004

it's been a week since i posted. basically cuz i was sad that i had no comments :( and it will probably happen again.

Ok here is the truth on how i feel on everyone's blogs on my list.

Erins- Ok well she is actually a livejournalist, but i'll include it. Anyways, i do find lucky's interesting, although sometimes i forget to check all the blogs in general. but i do like to keep updated on her life cuz i'm so damn busy all the time i never get to talk to anyone :(

Jaimers- Jaimers updates rarely. A lot of times it's quizes and stuff, but i do read it all when she writes about her life cuz that too is pretty interesting. I don't really care too much for the quizzes tho haha :-p but i still luv ya jaimers

Antons- Usually quite good at making me laugh. I didn't read that last post cuz....i dunno. I'm sure a lot of u did but everytime i click on it i don't feel like reading it haha. Otherwise tho anton's blog is pretty good

Meli- I used to be pretty good w/ reading meli's but lately i haven't read it too much cuz i am so not up to date on meli's life that i have no idea whats going on. I'd rather just talk to her hehe.

Phil- I wish phil updated more than anything.

Greg K- he should update more too

Greg S- he started updating at the end of the summer and stopped now. I think it's cuz his comp broke. It will be more interesting now tho if he updates cuz he's back at ramapo and IM HERE. lol

ok everyone else i can't remember. moving on
*ok i just looked:

viv- every once and a while i check hers. I know she updates a lot and it's good to read hers but i like never check the blogs lately so i forget...but viv puts up a good one there, even tho it makes me sad cuz she stresses about school a lot :(

erik- erik has updated. I liked his last post a lot too. go him. Erik i miss him.


Alyssa and alllison are fighting over who would save my life first if jason was trying to kill me. :)

i want to be a good waitress. Even tho i make a lot of money either way

hi my babu. :)

I don't have a car cuz it's in the shop getting fixed from the lady that slammed into me. :( Props to greg for being my chauffeur. :) thanks greggy!!!

ok i just remembered my laundry is in the dryer still :( i should go.....so bye!

mood: tired like woah
music: echo screen - run home jack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home