Thursday, August 14, 2003

Just feel like postin a lil bit now...i was gonna wait till tomorrow but whatever

well i must admit my day was pretty uneventful cuz i was just cleaning and w/e till around 4:00 when all this mayhem in NY started. I think it is sooo weird. My comp and radio shut off for like a second but then i was fine (even tho i had to abuse my stereo so i could get my cd's out...eventually having to just unplug it and plug it again).

I just hope that NY is ok soon cuz i have a package to send there and i don't plan on having it lost!!!!
I talked to Devon from ramapo today, we are both really excited for college, and it's good to have someone to be very excited w/. I also talked to Jay R. today and he told me how the guard (as usual) is not doing too well. SO much drama and it's only the first week. Oh well. Like i said, i am glad not to be there. I love it sometimes but there are parts of it I really hate and it sounds like i wouldn't be liking it right now. But hey, i plan on coming to the home competiton..(wow i just wondered what it will be like to be at a competition and be warm..)

ok well i'm gonna go back to reading The Case for Christ cuz it's really good so far and i wanna read a few more chapters before goin to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home