Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Ok I really should be doing my environmental science homework right now but hey...it bores me and i hate the class really so...it must wait.

So last night I decided to go to "club facade" with my suitmates Dana, Nicole and Ashley. I wanted to go because I really haven't spent to much time w/ them. I wanted to invite Jeff too but they were like, noo it's a ladies night out. So i'm like ok fine, not a big deal. So I went to class and came back to have dinner w/ Jeff and then I got ready to go. As I was getting ready though I was noticing that guys were around and it wasn't until we were waiting for some girls down the hall that i realized these guys were going w/ us. Now...it was only like 4 of them but still I was confused as to why they were allowed to go and Jeff couldn't. So now Jeff was gonna do his paper, and i did want him to do that, but i told him he could come now. I invited him a few times but he said no and went to the library instead.

So we go to the club. At first it felt like a 7th grade dance cuz the music was loud and there was NO ONE on the dance floor. Mind you this is at 11:00 too, and the club opened at 10. So i'm like ok this better get better. It was weird tho bcuz at this club you could drink no matter what age you were. At first i thought if i was gonna have anything it would be cuz of finding someone 21 or older. But no, you could go right up to the bar and ask for a smirnoff and they give it to you. Now i'm not gonna go into what i had or w/e but yeah i drank at the place. I wasn't drunk tho coming home and we had a designated driver w/ us. It was all a very good time until....

I get home and Jeff was upset that i left him here alone. I wish he had told me that before i went though. I didn't know until the last minute that guys could come, and once i did know I asked him to come. True it would be hard for him to change so quick, but we were waiting for the girls down the hall for way longer than it would have taken him to get ready. Plus he left for the library so i thought he really needed to go study and do his paper. Apparently he was a lot more mad than I thought. I felt so horrible that he felt so alone...I didn't know what else to say exept that i thought about him all night and spent it around the girls anyway. But I don't really like to get into it, we've talked about it so many times i just hate thinking about him being mad at all. Next time we go he is most def. coming no matter what gender night it is :)

So in other news today i woke up 10 minutes before class but still made it on time. I don't sleep at night and pay for it in the morning big time everyday. This is why i end up sleeping till 2 in the afternoon on saturdays. Not good i guess.

Oh yeah, funny thing, My friend John here told me that Viv talked to him...lol..at first i thought it was that whole asian connection thing (6 flags: hey...do you know vivian?) but then i realized she got his SN from his blog..but haha that vivian. :)

So I guess that's all. The dinner tonight was all breakfast food so naturally it sucked ass and I don't feel good at all. I ate w/ Jeff, Greg, John and johns friend (name i forget). Greg is pretty funny esp. when he's making fun of people...which of course isn't right but still it's funny..."why the hell were you born?" and the girl at the table across from us which was quite a horrible sight.
But yeah...breakfast for dinner...ugh. I can't wait to go home and get some real dinner!! Which yes...friday i'm goin back to F-town for jaimers bday...and technically tyke and phil too since we didn't see them for theirs.

well i gotta floor meeting soon...and still environmental science to do so i guess that's all for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home