Monday, September 15, 2003

I haven't written in a while....I guess that's cuz i haven't done much. Let's see... I don't really remember saturday too much. I know not much happened i guess. I think that night we watched Boondock Saints, which was a very good movie i must admit..."no laquoia!! Your mom could be watching!" We also watched Dogma which of course is a great movie.

Sunday Jeff made me sleep until freaking 3 in the afternoon and then we went w/ two guys from 306(?) to McDonalds for lunch. Then we came back and Jeff was lazy and fell asleep AGAIN hehe as I read some stuff for english. Then i guess we ate again...oh yeah and then we went to bobby's dorm to get chasing amy and we watched most of it..I dunno..a whole fiasco went down. I left for a lil while (he claims 45 minutes..i think it was more like 20..but anyway), Ge got all mad at me but he was actually just joking the whole time. Which is a huge relief because I really was scared for a while that he was really mad at me. All his roomates were like what the hell is going on? and i think we pissed off mike really bad cuz he wanted to sleep. But things are all good now and afterwards jeff and i went back to my room where I got ambushed for my keys by the guys in 302 and there was a huge shaving cream fight. Franco got a concussion apparently. But Jeff and I just locked the door and watched Chasing Amy which has been pretty good so far..we have like prolly 20 mins left to watch cuz we just got too tired so we shut it off and went to bed.

So now it is monday and I'm just shuffling through the day. I am such an asshole because I didn't call you Rich. Please forgive me! I am so sorry everyday i'm like.."ok i'm gonna call rich tonite" then it's like 11:00 and i'm like damn!!!!! If i were a californian i would say..."sorry man...I flaked!" but I'm a jersey girl so i just feel like an asshole. i am soo sorrry!!!

Well that's all for now. Tonight i have my freshman seminar w/ bobby and now...Andrew! yay he transferred into my class! And also i really wanted to watch the OC but i dunno if i'll be home. I'm def. watching it tomorrow night tho cuz something corporates new video will be on it. :) Plus Rich and everyone who watches it says it's sooo good. so i guess i'll find out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home