Sunday, September 21, 2003

Well friday i came home for the first time. Of course no one was here so it wasn't a big entrance or anything. My dad came in about 20 min later and he seemed pretty happy to see me. I felt bad cuz i couldn't stay long cuz of jaime's bday thing at 7.

So jaime's bday was good i guess cuz i got to see everyone but i really hate ruby tuesdays so that kinda dampened my mood...not a lot but seriously the food is usually bad there and it's pretty far from my house. Then we wasted like an hour just sitting there talking at the table, and then more time outside talking. It's hard...i feel like everyone in our group is mad at me? i dunno. Anton is just always making things awkward. (btw i'm only putting this on here cuz he felt the need to say that i piss him off on his blog but he can't say it to my face...so if that's how he wants to work it then fine) I have no problem w/ jaime or meli...even dennis is a lil better cuz now that he's drank at school he can't really be mad at me for what i did. So we kinda agreed just to accept what the other does. Erin and I are actually fine, which i'm really glad about. She doesn't act awkward about it, so i won't. Anton just seems like he thinks we can't talk. I don't mind talking but he's just so condesending. ....UPDATE Anton and I actually had a good ride home..even though we had to make two trips back to our houses to get stuff we forgot, it was still a pretty cheery ride and things are better i believe.

So anyways today i got up around 11:30 and around 1, erin and i went to BJ's where i got a 24 pk of instant ramen, cereal, bagels and cookies. Then i went to marshalls and put a winter coat on hold which my mom and i bought later on. It's very nice i believe. I will actually wear this one this winter unlike my other coats that i get. :)

Tonight Tyke came over around 6:30 and we talked about how school was going and i gave her her b-day gifts that i think she enjoyed (esp. the paul newman poster haha) Then lucky came over and we went to shoprite where we saw...Frosh! lol now he's a junior..it's getting worse. But he got a tatoo apparently that we saw and he had knee surgery over the summer. so he's not in football so i dunt know if our school beat hillsborough on friday...lol. So then we mozied on over to the coffee shop (but stopped in erins ice cream store first) and at the coffee shop we saw Kernan and Kelly. It was nice to see them, and i got to talk w/ kelly about Tenacious D :) But the three of us just talked about college some more and lucky and i thought about what it would be like if Stephanie Maniscalco still lived here and it would be weird if we were a group of 4 instead of 3. I think it woulda been cool, but i still like just bein a three.

So then we came back to my house and we just watched TV until around 12ish and now i'm here. Tomorrow I have to find out what time anton and i are leaving cuz he still hasn't told me...And also tyke has to let me borrow her black skirt for my choir performance wed. I can't wait to go back to school and see Jeff and hear Greg and the rest of them making fun of mike/booksock ninja and see my suitmates too. I have work to do too....but oh well...monday it'll happen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home