Sunday, December 14, 2003

K even tho i wanted to go to bed like over an hour ago...i dunno i can't sleep. ???? Our toilet just broke again tonight. A young guy came in who does security i guess. He was really disgusted. So now we have no toilet usage till tomorrow. I wouldn't mind if our bathroom didn't reek because of it. Oh well

I miss jeffy so much! This is going to be the corniest line in my life that i'm about to state, but it's true...being drunk on love is 10000000000 times better than being drunk on alcohol. All day while i hurt so badly i thought of him and how much i missed him and wanted him by my side.

Even tho i paid for it this morning, I had soooo much fun friday night with the girls. Me, Dana, Nicole, Meredith and her friend Tracy went to the baseball house for a party. Being with them was a lot of fun and i spose we bonded a little more which was cool. I actually bonded a lot with dana and nicole because, for safety reasons, we all went to the bathroom at the same time. I peed 2 times with them. We call them pee parties. The first time we went we stole some toilet paper cuz we knew there wouldn't be any left when we needed to go back again. It was definitely really funny that we had those pee parties...lol

The rest of the night was cool i spose. I basically walked around with dana and nicole, sat on the couch and watched the weird events unfold. What happened you ask?

-We met a guy named dave. About 5 times. He was drunk off his ass when we first arrived. He introduces himself to us and then we made it a running joke to introduce ourselves to him a bunch of times and see if he remembered us. Nicole went up to him like a minute later after the first time and says "hi, i'm nicole, i don't think we've met yet!" He actually did pretty well with remembering our faces but he had no idea what our names were ever. Im sure by now our faces are erased from his memory as well.

-Everyone had to shut up twice when they thought the cops were there. Nothing happened tho

-A neighbor from across the way (who was short and about 40 yrs old) came over and drank and danced with all the girls there (NOT ME EWWW) I thought it was funny when Big Jim started getting scared and told us all that he was an undercover cop. No one really cared when he said that for some reason, when it could have been true. But i don't know if they would go through the trouble of an undercover cop just to break up a college party.

-Rob got in trouble from one of the guys for doing his ear-piercing yell. I laughed at him then.

-Rob was REALLY DRUNK. the end.
-Dana was REALLY DRUNK. the end.

- i learned to wipe your nose for oil and stick it in your beer to get rid of foam. Of course to successfully do this you need oil on your nose.

-I met Chris from 307 who is very nice and drove us home when everyone was being REALLY loud. I felt bad for him, but very grateful too.

-Don't ask Dana to pour you water when she is drunk. You will not get water.

....and finally....
-If you eat buffalo chicken wings...EAT 'EM LIKE A GUY!!!!

So then the next morning (saturday)i had to get up at 8:30 cuz my parents were taking me to Long Island. That was not pleasant waking up. People were sleeping on the floor and i had to step over them. it was hard. I felt sick.

...get in the car....

Throw up. Yeah. In my parents presance. I throw up...sorta due to motion sickness...but based on the night before. i threw up like five times too. It was all in a bag tho thank goodness. So yes this gets me back to the fact that i really missed jeff and i wished he was here to take care of me. I'm sooo never doing that again. He's gonna be with me if i even get close to something like that again. all day i felt like shit. Not fun. I'm better now at least....

So in L.I. today...lets see. I went to my Aunt Jenny's and had some lunch. Then rebecca and charlie came over and we chilled and watched tv. We saw the baby's room too...very cute. :) Then around 5:30 we headed to Jones Beach to see the winter light show. It's like what 6 flags does. It was very cool too. Never been to a light show like that...they had some cool effects. After that we went to the hospital to see the triplets. They are still premies so we could only look at them thru the window of the room as my aunt and uncle fed them. They are cute from what i can see. When i go out for new years i think they'll be home (hoping) so we can hold them. That'll be very kewl :)

So now i'm back at ramapo. I stayed in my room mostly and talked w/ jeff on the phone, then w/ greg and jeff online. I was about to go to bed but then the whole toilet thing happened again, and i learned how to compose songs on my cell phone, so now my ringtone is "Angels we have heard on high" and i also composed "Jingle Bells" but Angels took forever to do and it's my fav christmas song (that is church based) so i have it as the tone now. so everyone call me so i can hear it more!!!

Ok i feel more tired now. I'm also hungry but that can wait. Talk to ya later peoples

Question: What is your fav Christmas song??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home