Friday, December 05, 2003

Well my internet still doesn't work. I don't feel like goin thru each day. let me see what's good.

Didn't go to class Tuesday. It was english...i had mydraft due for my research paper and i just couldn't do it in time. That night I had my choir concert where, Jeff, Greg and Greg attended. I was quite happy to have supporters in the crowd :) It went ok, i guess, it was so short, only an hour. I promised them cookies would be there and, of course, there were no cookies, and now i'm supposed to bake them cookies. How i will do that i don't know.

That night we started to watch the ring. I don't really want to see that movie cuz everyone said it was really scary and i didn't want to be scared. But we watched it anyway, but *unfortunately* gregs dvd was messed up and we didn't finish it. But Greg K. decided it would be funny to give Jeff Greg S. cell and while i was joking around saying we were gonna die, greg k called the cell and when i heard it ring i screamed! They thought it was quite funny but i was actually scared for a lil while. :-/
when the movie stopped we watched pirates of the caribbean which was very good (i've seen it before tho). I ended up staying up till 5 and i had to get up at like 9:30..which was very little sleep for me.

I sold Poinsettias all tues. and wed. for IVCF.

Thursday I pretty much stayed up all night doing that paper that was due on Tuesday. I didn't go to bed till 6 but i finished it!
the rest of the night beforet the paper we had a floor meeting about leaving on the 19th. it's coming so soon. once this week is over, pretty much everything is done cuz i have only 2 actual finals for finals week.

Today it is snowing! people are outside in the snow playing football. I guess it would be fun, but i'm cold just sitting in this room so i doubt i'd be warmer in the snow, tho it is tempting, i just don't have the clothes for it.

i need to do laundry like an etheopian needs food.

I hope i didn't offend any etheopians out there. sorry if i did.

Soon i think we're getting dominos. I'm not really that hungry, but w/e, i'm gettin it anyway. I feel bad we're making the dominos ppl drive in the snow. :(

Ok enough rambling. time to play war on terror!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home