Thursday, December 11, 2003

This week has been so much stress!

Monday i wrote a paper for freshman seminar and it was supposed to be 10 pages, but i only got 6 done. I went to class and presented the part i was supposed to present, but she told us that we could send our papers to her as long as it's by the 22nd. It made me mad cuz i was so mad at this paper and i was late to class. But at least now i have time to make it better.

Tuesday we edited our papers in class for english, then when i got back i had to write another paper for choir. I used the something corporate show as my musical outage, so hopefully she doesn't find out it was a punk show and believes it was an acoustic show like i said it was.

Wednesday I had my debate due. I am so glad to be done with effective speaking. My final grade is supposedly a B+, but maybe he'll raise it for report cards. I dunno tho just cuz all i got were B+'s anyway. It's still good tho.

After all of that writing I did all week and all the stress, i finally got to relax as we had the 3rd floor triple threat birthday party. Beer pong in 302, and malibu's in 303. It was so much fun to be w/ everyone. I remember Greg wanting me to touch his ass...he's got problems :-p. The night ended in a lot of laughter and lotion lol. I just wanna say that i love jeff though because he was looking out for me all night, and made sure i stayed out of trouble. Thankyou baby :)

Today, Thursday, i woke up with my head hurting a little but it didn't last long. During class i was starving and i thought i was gonna throw up but then we got a break and i got some pizza and i was fine.

Ummm what else. I talked to jaimers some tonight and i explained to her the different feeding places we have at ramapo. haha she is a who, but i love her.

Speaking of fooding, Jeff, Greg, Greg and i just got late night, and i made myself a good samich for once.


Oh did anyone see the billboard awards last night? Jessica simpson and nick lache are stupid...and nickie richie is stupid for cursing on TV. Well i think erin is coming over now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home