Monday, December 08, 2003

Time for updatage

Saturday I stayed indoors most of the day cuz there was mucho snow on the ground and although I like it, I just am lazy and wouldn't go out in it. People played capture the flag in it at night, and we woulda played but we went and got food instead..Jeff and I tried to push each other in the snow tho...it was scary when I got snow on the bottom of my pants and my ankle was cold all the way to the birch. hehe. So then that night it was fun going to bed cuz we were all just being loud and we made mike play his music cuz it's damn funny. I could say more but not many of you would understand, just know that I laughed a lot.

Sunday I did even less probably. It's funny cuz the whole weekend I was going to dedicate to school work ( I have three papers due this week) and I didn't do anything. Well, Sunday night I started doing research for my paper due today so I'm gonna write that when I'm done posting. I wanted to get up earlier today, but I didn't go to bed until 4:30...and I usually need at least 9 hours to feel rested, 10 is better, 11 is too much. so see I got up just around 2:30 and I'm well rested. Jeff was mad cuz I said I'd get up at 12 ( I set my alarm for 12:30) but I can't help it, I feel so much better than I did two hours ago. No IVCF today either so I have more time than usual today, so it's alright.

I am quite hungry tho. I'd eat and orange, but Amy is asleep and I think the smell of an orange can wake you up, and I think she's really tired so I won't do that.

Oh yea by the way...I guess it was Saturday night, and fiiinally our friend Bix (real name Brian) had a screwdriver so he fixed my computer. I am so incredibly happy to have internet back. It's amazing. You have no idea how good internet is until you don't have it for two weeks. But I did get better at snood and minesweeper while it was gone.

I am obsessed with minesweeper. Before I go to sleep at night I see the board and blocks I can click on and stuff...it's sick.

Billy Gilman's Christmas album is really good. If you want to hear a good song, d/l There's a new kid in town by him. I have that song in my head right now, which is a change from all the damn choir songs I've had in my head since last week.

K that's all for me, catch ya later

QUESTION: What is your fav thing about the winter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home