Wednesday, April 07, 2004

while i ignored my homework all day, i stumbled upon this mad-lib type story that used the characters from the OC. I have to say that some of it made me laugh. Enjoy:


Ryan and Seth headed out for an afternoon in search of tea bags
in south park. And it was just their luck that they ran into Summer
and Marissa who were jumping for pictures. Seth commented
on how hot Summer looked with her green rugs on.

"Hello Marissa," Ryan said, "how would you and Summer like to go
catapulting with us?"

"I don't know," Marissa extremely replied, "Summer and I were supposed
to go strolling later."

"And eew," Summer said, "I could never do anything that involves Seth
skipping in a blouse."

"That's fine with me," Seth replied disgustingly, "Then we could take my
cereal to Ramapo for some boxes."

On the trip there, Seth sipped at Summer the entire time.

"Seth, if you don't stop doing that, I'm going to skate you with my
colorful telephone."

Seth smiled at Summer. It was a fun day for all of them. When the day
was over, Ryan gave Marissa a mirror that he bought from Flemington.
Marissa loved it and in return gave Ryan a shiny fish.


lol. The end. yeah some of it makes no sense but they screw things up like that all the time so oh well. So now, back to drinking tea and ignoring my homework. ya know why? SCREW HOMEWORK! plus i can't concentrate on anything nowadays...goodbye honor society :-p. Actually i can't get kicked out i think. But i am running for a position that no one has really told me anything about except that i document things. How do i write 200 words about how i'm a good documenter? Whatever. Eeek there are 14 and a half hours till housing selection and i find out where the heck i'm living next year. it should be fine tho. Ok really...back to procrastination!!!

mood: sick
music: a little bit of trapt, a little bit of Matchbox Twenty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home