Monday, May 24, 2004

Hola ppl. Sorry for the total lack of updatage. I'm a busy person w/ a slow internet connection...so i only go to about two websites a day cuz i can't handle this awful connection here at home. :(

Annyways. Friday was move out day. It was sad, but way more stressful, cuz I had to do ALLLL the cleaning and take out the 382904783290 bags of trash we had. Grr. I was so annoyed by that. But whatever, I did it and now freshman year is over. I'll never forget it. The people I met were incredible. I can't wait for these next few years of school cuz I know we'll only grow closer. It's not like HS where you need/want to be best friends w/ everyone. All you need are a few people that really care about you and life is fine. Actually that was kind of true for me in HS. Like, Erin and Cayce were always there for me as my foundation group. I knew I could always count on them no matter what paths our lives took...and i still think thats true now :)

Soo anyways. This weekend I worked...thats about it. It actually wasn't too bad tho. I got to work w/ my husband (:p) Derick and then Sunday I was w/ him and Shane. Those kids are the best. Shane now has this long curly hair...it's so freaky. But it flatters him lol.

Sunday night, Lucky came over and we caught up some. Oh yeah, and she told me that Adam Meisner died. That was really upsetting. I wasn't his best friend or anything, but I knew he was a nice person and had talked to him a few times. Apparently they found him face down in a lake somewhere in NY. I don't know if he was on drugs or not, it seems like no one really knows how he drowned, but either way it's a horrible thing. :(

Today I have just bummed around the house. My mom and I are supposed to go out but she's been helping Bob get some furniture for his house now that he's all rich from the lottery. They went to the Union hotel. I asked them if they saw any ghosts, but apparently not today :( . I want to work there and go up the stairs too fast and get tripped by the little girl ghost that sits on the stairs and trips ppl when they go up the stairs too fast lol.

So hopefully i'll be going out later...10 o'clock is the inferno finale. That sounds like fun. And also maybe a crew getogether sometime tonight. Why can't ppl do stuff during they day when i'm bored? Lol whatever.

Mood- chill
music- TEN- We write the wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home