Sunday, May 30, 2004

"It's funny how things work out
The one's we need don't know we're there
If I were sand, and you were ocean,
the moon would be why you're pulled to me..."
-Armor For Sleep "Dream to make believe"

Yay for seeing midtown and AFS in...technically 6 days. :) I truly can't wait!!!!!!!! hahaha

Lets see. SO yeah tell me i suck cuz i haven't updated in forever. I don't care. Maybe i just have better things to do like work my lil tail off so i can hopefully get a car. I have faith that i'll do it tho. I'm not gonna gratuitously spend it or anything. Really. I'm serious!

Hmm. So besides all the massive work i've been doing...hmm THATS IT! lol. Actually Tuesday I wen to Applebees w/ Jaimers, Dennis, Meli and Kaitlyn. That was fun just chillen, and then Jaimers and Dennis came back to my house and we just all chatted for a while. Then Wednesday I went w/ jaimers to Michaels and some other places. We had fun! Thursday night Tyke and Lucky came over i know. Hmmm also like, every night i ended up going to stores w/ my mom. Saturday (tonight) I went to Viv/Spooners party. That was also fun, although small. It was nice to see Spooner again, and Viv, I haven't seen in 4ever. lol. Then Misha and Allie came as well and it was good to chill w/ them.

So yeah that has been my excitement for the week. Also I chatted w/ my po friends, Greg, Greg, Alyssa, Ryan, Lustin and others in the past few days. I miss them like woah. YOu don't even know :( Well u might. But w/e. Hopefully we'll all be seeing each other soonly. :)

Ok well sorry my life is boring. But leave komments to show u kare. hehe...

Mood: TIRED
Music: Armor For Sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home