Saturday, August 14, 2004

Ok I’ve decided to write this one in word before I paste it into my blog. I should be doing a million other things right now besides writing a blog, but I figure it’s one of the things I have to do, so might as well. These last few days have been so hectic I haven’t had any time to just sit down and do what I have to do.

Friday I went to the Jackson Outlets w/ Matt. We bought some stuff from pacsun and the conair store and then shopped around till they closed and headed to WaWa to get some food and then watch Armageddon in his truck. It was kinda like a drive in movie only the concession stand was a WaWa, and we were the only ones allowed to see the movie on a much smaller screen….so it actually had no resemblance to a drive in besides the fact that a movie and a car were involved…. Oh well still fun times.

Saturday I worked and then at night I hung out w/ Kirsli, who I haven’t seen all summer. We went to her friend Pat’s house where there was some drinking going on, so yes I participated, since I haven’t done much drinking at all this summer. It was some crazy times. I played beer pong and won like six games in a row w/ my partner Wigger. His last name really is Wigger, haha. Anyway….ppl were wearing kitchen aprons to give u a visual of how drunk ppl were getting. Oh well. I liked all those kids so hopefully I’ll get to hang out w/ them one more time before summer ends.

Sunday was warped tour which was a lot of fun as usual. The traffic going there and back was horrible, and Kirsli and I actually got out of the car and walked the like 6 miles it was to get there cuz we couldn’t take it anymore. All I have to say about that is Fuck blueberries….lol. Good times walking 6 miles w/ kirs :-D

Anyway, when we got there (which seemed like years) I met up w/ matt and greg and then we watched some of story of the year…but then I got bored and wanted to see matchbook romance who had a cool acoustic set, cus Judas got laryngitis. Then we went over to see NFG, but I wasn’t really into it cuz it was a main stage performance and they sounded pretty bad. So I went off on my own and got to talk to Socratic’s merch guy Miking, who is so nice and funny. I bought a shirt and then saw Stephanie at the drive thru booth so we went over to see Halifax, and also the rest of Socratic was over there so I said hi to Duane and the piano player….I can’t remember his name right now I dunno why.

Anyways, then I stayed and saw Allison and Alyssa for a bit, then went to get some food w/ matt and greg, but The Early November came on so I left to go see them. They had a good set, even tho the speaker almost fell and coulda killed ppl, most notably, my future roomates. But Ace and Sergio took charge and made everyone behave. After they were done, the three of us and their co-worker Stephanie walked around looking for free stuff. Then we watched yellow card and afterwards pretty much just left. The traffic was horrible of course and I must thank Greggy once again sooooo much for putting up w/ it just to get me and kirsli and matt back to my car. He is such a good friend…thankya greggy!!!

So then Monday me and matt just hung out. We watched Original Sin. Don’t see that movie. It was horrible. The best parts made no sense tho. “My heart is pudding” and “I just killed a man - I just bought a hat” were the best lines. See.

Later at night, tyke came over and we all watched 6 feet under and bug juice. Good times were had by all.

Tuesday was Great Adventure w/ me, matt, Dennis and Phil. We had a really good time and I met Jay who used to be in Hidden in Plain View. I felt cool for recognizing him lol. He has a new band called John Connor. So if u want to be nice u can go to www.purevolume.com/johnconnor and hear them. Anyways, dennis did that penny thing on the freefall ride and it was the coolest thing ive ever seen lol. If u have seen in then u know what I mean. Hmm, but anyways, I had a lot of fun w/ all of them and I’m really glad we got to go. It was really nice to hang out w/ Dennis and Phil cuz I haven’t seen them in so long. Hopefully I’ll get to see more of them before we go back to school.

Wednesday I worked…it sucked cuz I slept over matts the night before and left his house at like 7:30 and I was soooo tired. So u can imagine how I didn’t wanna work.
Thursday I worked 10-8 which was raaaaaatttty. Afterwards lucky came over and we chilled and talked for a bit.

Friday (today, finally!) I worked till 7 then went out shopping for some gifts for some ppl. *hehe* When I got home, tyke demanded a sleepover, which is what is occurring right now. I’d really like to be in my bed right now tho so I think I’m going to go there once this is published….

I owe a lot of ppl on myspace a comment. I promise you shall get them once I have the time…should be able to do it on Monday….be patient my children.
I also owe my sister an email…oh well, she can wait, I’ve waited for her replies a lot longer than she’s waiting for mine. :-/

Mood: tired as all hell.
Music: beatles - rocky raccoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home