Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Hey ppl. Sorry that last entry got all weird w/ the words...i guess cuz i wrote it in word. Now i'm writing it in WordPad so hopefully it won't get screwy...oh well if it does tho :)

So yeah saturday and sunday both sucked work wise cuz it was incredibly busy and i was crazy tired as well. However, saturday night was good cuz when i came home there was a matty d in the parking lot (hehe i knew he would be there tho) and he had a present for me! It's this giant stuffed pooh bear that talks when you hug it. It's so cute but really funny at the same time haha. Matty D is my hunny bear and I <3 him for his gifts. :) Anyways, i also had made a lil college care package for him since he was leaving the next day to go to school. I think he rather liked it :)

Theen he put my car stereo in which is soo cool. Ack.which reminds me i still need to pay for it so i have to set up a paypal account...i shall do that after this.

At night me, matt and my mom went to kohls and she bought him some pillows cuz he forgot his and she got me strawberry shortcake pj pants which are sooo comfy and soft. :-D

The next day sucked cuz it meant work and matty D leaving me for 3 weeks!!! hopefully i'll be able to visit him once or twice tho before i start school...

Then work sucked.

Monday i worked until 2 which was really nice and short. There was a mouse at work tho....and it was cute but scary at the same time. It reminded me of old times in Pine 301 and our beloved mouse Fivel. Maybe this mouse was it's brother coming to say hi. haha

At night i hung out w/ lucky and tyke to celebrate Lucky's bday which was on sunday. I gave her her gifts and then we went to applebees where i decided I'm campaigning to have lucky become an olympic gymnast....hahahha...the world has no idea. We're goin for the gold in 2012!

Then we saw Princess Diaries two...which, as i told tyke was borderline...

borderline between crappy...

and sucky.

Ok trust me, I WANTED to like this movie. The first princess diaries was so good. I expected the continuation of Mia and Michaels love to blossom. Yet in the first five minutes, mia reads to us her diary, saying "How's michael you ask? Well we're just friends now, and his band is touring the country."

Bull Shit.

He was supposed come to Genovia or whatever little crap country you rule over and be your one and only or w/e. GRR! So now not only is there no michael...but then they bring back the WORST character ever: Libby.

Libby is Mia's best friend (which libby makes sure to tell everyone that she freakin walks past) and is the most hideous girl i've ever seen. Seeing her face makes the movie even more unbearable, and then of course each and every corny joke is blatant and pathetic. Should i have expected this? Maybe. But i was basing it off of the first one, which was quality. All i can hope is that maybe Michael comes back in the future movies and makes this series a little more watchable. Ann Hathaway: (cuz she's reading this..) get out while still can!!!

Oh, and actually, the worst part was that we paid 8 bucks for a ticket that NO ONE checked at all. Maybe i wouldn't be so bitter if i saw this movie for free. meh.

Anyways...today I got some long awaited stuff done. I got up somewhat early and got my car inspected...good till 2006! woot! Then i went over to the DMV and got my new license...so now i'm finally restriction free! (not like i ever paid attention to it anyway) Then i went online and got my parking permit for when i go back to school. I was gonna go up to Ramapo today and try to find a job, but it was just gettin a lil too late and i was tired from all that i had done, so i am just gonna save it till next week.

Now im not doing too much, I am possibly goin to vivs tonight if she can get some ppl together...The other day for ppl to chill is friday but i think i might be going to the socratic show...if anyone wants to go w/ me, it's about 12 w/ the service charge...i'll drive...thanks.

ok so thats it for now...thanks for coming. see ya again soon!

mood: accomplished
music: hidden in plain view - Belly full of kerosene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home