Monday, August 25, 2003

just a few words...then i'm gonna read.

So i took this quiz cuz i have been reading some astrology stuff today and when i went to take jaimes princess quiz (i was ariel by the way) I came across this one and decided to take it. Aaand since i liked it better i decided to put this one on. So that's my reasoning yo'.

In other news...I have lots to do this week. Shopping. Going to bestbuy/the mall w/ meli, visiting the guard w/ jaimers (cuz we're losers like that), lunch w/ tyke, sleepover at kirsli's, chill w/ anton...hopefully see dennis too cuz i haven't since last tuesday...and then packing too. It's just goin too fast. Oh well...I am just really happy anyways. All day i was in a daze and i liked it. Of course...there are things in my life that could be better, but i'm just not sweating it as much as i once would. I feel content and excited for what this coming year will bring. I know it's gonna be good w/e it is. I just have that feeling ya know? Well anywayz i don't have much else to say now...so i'm gonna go read. Take luck.

ps- once again i know the links don't work. HOPEFULLY i'll be getting a new one soon tho :-p so in the meantime, the inbetween time, keep ur pants on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home