Friday, August 22, 2003

Well once again..I think there is a cricket in my room. Oh well...it can't survive much longer right?

So today was pretty eventful. Lucky came over and we watched SBTB (the tori episodes which are crap) then we went to the bok and i got my paycheck and she picked out a pair of shoes and a hoodie that my mom will buy tomorrow cuz we get 50% off cuz of an employee summer savings thing. Then we went over to the bank and i put some moula in and then off to lunch w/ jaimers and meli. It was a good time and the waiter we had was really nice and took our pics and stuff. Then i went home and i started to clean my room cuz my mom is getting really pissed over it. I'm like yo' back off woman! jk no i try to clean but i wanna spend time w/ my friends before they all scamper off. Viv is gone, phil leaves friday and then lucky on saturday. It's not a good time right now to be stuck in my room.

So then tonight my mom and i raced to babies r us where we tried to find some more things for my aunts shower on saturday. It's so hard to find stuff in there...and bcuz of that i was about an hour late to applebees to eat w/ kirsli and derick. My mom and bob came too and we had an awesome bok outing.

So tomorrow will prolly be busy too. I'll be cleaning and doing stuff w/ erin and tyke for the last time all together in flemington till we all get a break. Ughh it really sucks that lucky is leaving...why must i go a week here w/o her? Not fair. Plus who is gonna drive me to work? haha jk. I'm really really gonna miss her at colegio. She better be callin me at least 2 or 3 times a week. plus weekends will be free on our cells so i'm sure that'll be a weekly ritual to call on one of those days.

So yeah, this week coming up I am gonna have to do something w/ the rest of yas. Meli...wanna go to best buy? hehe Jaimers...campaigners? and prolly something else...we'll go to robert hunter and you can swing on the handicapped swing. And maybe even dennis can come along and i can give him his pillow back. Anton and i have to do some more one on one stuff too cuz i haven't seen him since tuesday. Even tho we'll be at college together it isn't the same as doing stuff here. OH that's right we should go to a movie!

Well anyways that's all right now. Phil u are leaving early in the morn but if you see this goodbye and i hope i never see you again!!! just kidding, of course i want to see you soon. NYC CHRISTMAS 2003 woooohoooo!!! haha u are such a dork but it's ok. we all luv ya anyways. College will be just fine and i'm sure we're all gonna be seeing a lot of each other in the future.

Ok goodnight all you party people.

May today be better than yesterday, but, not as good as tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home