Tuesday, August 19, 2003

finnnnallly time to post about the last few days. It's been so weird...these last few days zipped from saturday to tuesday in a flash. Never have i seriously considered a tuesday being a sunday multiple times in one day.

So anyways, monday was meant to be a relaxed kinda day. Lucky came over to watch the x-mas episode (the BEST one) of SBTB and then we talked about going to the post office cuz it was time to send the package out...but just as we decided to actually go, my manager calls me asking me to come into work. Well i needs all da monies i can get so i ended up working the rest of the day instead....oh well it was a slow day so i didn't mind too much.

Then we all went to Antons for the grand sleepover. I am so glad he didn't cancel it. I had my doubts about it too, seeing how it would be the first time i was gonna see his family in a while too...but it was ok i guess after a while. I had so much fun all night...being in the pool watching the chicken fights and dennis' famous canopeners...to talking like the chahee ("hellllooo there little ladies") and of course the Dunkin Donuts run at 4 in the mornin. --Phil- you're driving will never cease to impress me...lol...and yes...for once it was NOT time to eat at the time to eat diner. I suppose the world stopped turning at that point...But i am glad we went to dunkin donuts because i got to eat those 3 donuts and it really made me feel like more of a complete person.
***Meli, don't worry, I love your pj's. :)***
Oh yes i also must mention the excursion into the woods...sooo blair witch. Erik scaring us (well, me) after we walked through half of it. And then getting attacked by the thorn bush (which i still hurt from today)
but possibly the best part of the night was pissing everyone off w/ our rendition of early 90's classic theme songs. from step by step to full house and family matters...we sung all the hits. Shoobedo wop ba dahhh.

Today i got to work late cuz no one would let me go home from antons this morning. Just kidding. But i did come home w/ dennis' pillow and i think antons blanket. Damn tyke just takes w/e she wants...oh well. but i left my bathing suit there. I guess there is a lot of swapping to be done.

Well i guess i must finally say it, yes...i'm gonna miss all of you soo much. Even though dennis thinks that my good ideas don't count cuz they are from me, i will still miss even you! Anton i prolly won't miss you cuz you will be with me. I better not miss you at least. I already miss meli cuz i never see her...but hopefully phils NYC thing works out. And plus Jaimers will be w/ meli so it shouldn't be too hard to stay in touch. Phil won't be able to find any other friends so i'm not worried about you just yet (jk i luv ya still) Vivian i'm gonna miss u so much...why must you be so far away? don't worry i will visit you anyways. Like i said, jaimers you will be w/ meli and i'm gonna miss all ur drunken whoish ways everyday so i better be seeing you a lot. And then of course lucky and tyke being away from will be heartbreaking, but tyke will be close and we will drive the chahee down to see her.

I guess what I am trying to say is i will miss you all! but don't worry about who will stay in touch and who won't. We are all so close, if one of us see's each other in 3 years but hasn't spoken a word to them since today, that same chemistry will still be there. too many good times have been spent together to just be washed away during college.

oh well then. i guess the 3 hours of sleep i had are trying to rekindle that magic from this morning. We'll see when that happens now won't we???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home