Friday, August 22, 2003

good morning. Dunno why i feel like posting but i do. I had two really good dreams last night so that has put me in a good mood for the day. Jaimers just made me a play a new game. I've heard meli talking about it but i never played it till today. It's called goldminer:

http://www.gamerival.com/index.cfm?game=23E94579

it's fun. play stategy mode tho. i haven't done action i dunno what that's like yet.
So anyways i guess there is not much else to say. Phil be gone...lucky be leaving tomorrow..ah crap why must yas be goin so soon. I notice how all the ppl who are going out of state are leaving this week...conspiracy? i think not. Well i guess i'm gonna go look up what my dreams meant in my moms dream books....oh yeah part of my dream was that all the cocoa krispies were gone (this was a very insignificant part and did NOT make me happy lol)...i think i'm gonna eat some now before it's too late!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home