Wednesday, August 20, 2003

WOW. ok first i must express to you all how long of a day this was. I spent 12 hours at the Flemington fair...i was only sposed to be there til 4 but i stayed all night until 10. I ate sooo much of our watermelon but at least it was really good. I had fun even though we were all bored for a while when no one would buy our watermelon. It's so weird how this site is now fixed around watermelons cuz i just ate, collectively, a whole watermelon today. Then i also ate a lot of funnel cakes cuz no one could ever finish theirs so i'd just eat the rest. Yeah...i'm a moocher like that. I only spent money when me and spooner got our chicken + fries platter for lunch. I also got to talk to Kate P. tonight a lot cuz by the end of the day it was just me, her and mr. c....so yes that was cool.

I wish i had more to say but truly watermelon was my entire day. Anton did bring me to the fair which was very very nice of him. I wanted to go out w/ him and tyke and lucky tonight but when i came home i was dirty and tired so i just couldn't get myself to go.

Oi oh yes...my administrator and i talked tonight too. Very fun conversation...don't you agree? i dunno why i just felt like i was laughing the entire time...i hope you don't hate me forever for being a salesperson lol...i'll just harass you to buy shoes the entire time. :-p

ok i'm really tired...it's starting to sink in even more that i have gotten no rest. Viv leaves tomorrow. I wish i coulda seen her again but i guess i'll just have to talk to her when she gets settled in at hood. man...she's gonna miss so much bloggin! haha jk ok well goodnight....and as john lennon would say...
Now it's time to say good night
Good night, Sleep tight
Now the sun turns out his light
Good night, Sleep tight
Dream sweet dreams for me
Dream sweet dreams for you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home