Tuesday, August 26, 2003

So last night i finished The Case for Christ I could've finished it much earlier cuz it's so good but i always wanted to read it when i had time to really concentrate on it and that time was never found. But I'm glad I finished it cuz it was so awesome. Everything Lee Strobel writes in there is so true. It's a really great book for everyone to read, believer or not, cuz it deals w/ just that concept...to believe or not. I think i will get a copy of it for myself and possibly the regular version of it (cuz this was just the student edition) cuz i'd like to always have it.

So today I got up pretty late. I usually get up around 10 (hey that's not late) so i have a few hours before SBTB to situate myself and wake up. But today my alarm didn't go off (yeah...i need an alarm to get up at 10) so i woke up at a quarter to 12. But then i got ready and by 1:30 my mom and i were gonna go to Linens and things. So i turn on my cell to see if i have any messages and i have one from meli saying that we were all goin to perkins to eat lunch...at 1:30! i was like aghhh why now! but i wanted to go and my mom said it was ok as long as we went shopping right after. It worked out anyways cuz after lunch me and meli went to shoprite and the Linens and things (where we met my mom) and i got a lot of stuff and we just used meli's car to bring it home (otherwise we woulda had to get all that stuff tonight...and there wouldn't have been enough time to do much else prolly) So yeah...I got yaffa blocks, a desk lamp, shower shoes, a shower caddy, mini ironing board, pillows, message board, laundry basket..anything else? i dun't remember. but then tonight i went to wal mart and got more...like a whole bed in a bag and just a bunch of little things like shampoo and notebooks and w/e else. I still need an alarm clock and w/e but i think my dad is taking me to BJ's tomorrow..they have nice ones there usually so i'll prolly get it there. It's so good to finally have this stuff out of the way. I didn't know when i was gonna start shopping.

O yeah...we went back to L&T tonight and i saw Christie Kwasnieski there. It was nice to see her cuz i haven't seen her all summer. She is leaving on saturday for Montclair so that's cool...i should prolly send out an email to her and other ppl giving out my contact information...but haha i don't know it yet. Once i do i'll send it out to everyone tho don't u worry.

So that was basically it today...mucho shopping and then seeing everyone (that's left) for lunch. Meli will be gone tomorrow :( then next will be tyke...i have to freaking see her soon lol...tomorrow jaime and i plan to see the guard so i dunno when. she could drive me there! haha i'm smart. Ok I'm gonna go chill downstairs now until i get distracted by...anything? ok that made sense. W/e ohh yeah...i'm sorry i couldn't go to dennis' last night. My mom did not think it wise of me to go...i dunno why. But i think he wants ppl over on thursday too so i will have to go then after work. ohhh but no car. oh well i'll find a way. i always find a way. haha jk.

~~I don't wanna come back down from this cloud~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home