Friday, September 12, 2003

So i decided it's 2:15 in the morning...so why not write some stuff in the blog? Well today was extremely boring in the fact that i had Environmental Science and the class is freaking 3 hrs and 20 minutes long and all we get is a stupid 10 minute break in between. Definitely not enough time with the boredom involved in that class. I think a good amount of ppl in there feel the same way i do about it so i think we should all just drop it at once and wouldn't that be a slap in her fish loving face.
Anyway after that bane (was that in the right context?) I did pretty much nothing. Ate all of jeff's doritos and we watched the fued and then ate dinner and went to best buy w/ Greg and his cous and his cous' roomie. I got gross pointe blank and the suicide machines cd. hopefully they will be good. i know SM is already tho. GPB is supposed to be very good and ya got good ol' john so everything he does is great so i think it's a safe bet.

Oh yeah and yesterday was kinda like today in the fact that it was boring as well but me, jeff, greg and greg went to friendly's and a good time was had by all. Jeff wanted me to ask for the suicidal hostess' number but i didn't. And then there was my black baby comment and the new term of "sugarmonkey" Dunno what it is yet but it sure is funny. haha i'm laughing at it right now. I guess that's all. Jeff and I are really getting along well and it's cool to have that in my life. ok time to go to bed lata~!~~!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home