Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Wellll hellow Miss Tyke, how has yo' day been? Word is it is yo' birthday? Well Happy Birthday to ya! I hope the day has been beautiful! Well I gots to go, you call me any time you need a favor alright?- Chahee

Tyke that was for you. The chahee misses you and wishes you a happy birthday. I do as well. Nice of you to finally be 18...could you have taken any longer? Haha...well hopefully i'll be seeing you soon so we can chill and do what comes before part b!

Annnyways. In other news...last night i went to the gym w/ jeff, andrew, john and mike. It was good and all but then right after we ate and any calories i burned got slapped right back on and doubled w/ the pizza i ate. Then later on me, ed and greg played the simpons trivia game and ed won even tho we tried to sabotage him. Then we all watched some south park and then i did more of jeffs homework (haha jk)

Oh yeah yesterday I ate lunch w/ Anton. It was ok, we just sorta talked about the group and how it's a lil weird right now. But i think everyone just needs to get over themselves and understand we're gonna do stuff that others don't like so just accept it. Even tho i have my own griefs w/ ppl right now hopefully by jaimes birthday i will be over it. If we all come back and it's awkward i will be pissed and that's how the group is gonna get broken up. Just deal w/ it please.

Tonight i have to write a freakin speech about what freedom means to me...which i actually have been wondering about since he told us to do it but i am still at a loss for words as of what to say. But soon i have choir class so that's what's on my mind now i guess. There is a party tonight. I dunno if i'll go...depends on what Jeff wants to do and if we watch orange county or not. Updates lata....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home