Monday, September 01, 2003

Wellll I am finally in college.



So anyway today...new school. Pretty interesting. I can't remember a lot of it already. My roomate didn't get here until about 7:30ish cuz she was at a soccer tournament in NY for ramapo. but when she did get in she was so nice and even tho she's out possibly drinking somewhere right now i think she is gonna be a good roomie. She likes the music i do and we got similar lives i think.

Speaking of music...there is Nsync in the next room playing really loud...which is better than the techno music that was on before, but still i think i'm gonna have to start a competition soon w/ my stuff. *evil grin* ...thats making friends right?

Oh yeah so i actually spent most of my day w/ bobby...it was weird. He's in my seminar class so that is partly why, but i also visited his dorm and he came over to mine for a lil bit before dinner. It's good to have him here cuz i actually can get along w. him (surprise=:o) and he's good for meeting new people...haha. But yeah it's good

So Anton and doug live DIRECTLY above me. And when i say directly i mean it. I mean if they drilled a hole anywhere in their floor they would see me. Cuz i am in 301 rm C and they are 401 rm C. Sooo weird. but cool i spose. It takes me like 2 min to get up there, i spent a lil time in there..but it was messy and i wanted to fix up my internet connection...anton came over too and helped so that is why i can talk now :) ok i know my address too but i will just send it in an email to y'alls k? That's all for now...tomorrow we all have to leave by 10ish i think so that sucks...there are 7 girls in here that share 1 bathroom...It truly sucks but we'll have to deal i spose...welcome to Ramapo...Welcome Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home