Sunday, September 07, 2003

Today I woke up at three. Jeff slept over and wouldn't get up when i told him to (Note from Jeff: Bullshit) So everyone in the crew seems to be doing well. i dunno whats up w/ viv and meli cuz i barely talk to them but hopefully everything is well (oh yeah and phil too...wassup budday?) so i've met some interesting ppl here. There is jeff of course but his roomate mike who is obsessed w/ anime and sings along to the openings. its weird but kinda funny too. there is ed who is crazy and laughs like a hyena sometimes for no reason but its all good. oh yeah on friday ed went w/ me to commerce bank and we went to the toy store next to it i bought a simpsons trivia game. it was pretty fun. oh yah also there is this guy kyle who we call tiger cuz he looks like tiger woods really bad. He's really cool tho and he drove me, jeff this kid john and this girl that went to HS w/ tiger to the palisades mall in NY. I think it's like the second biggest mall in america. It was cool tho and we all went on the ferris wheel in the mall. We went into this lil kids game place too and got a bunch of tickets so tiget just got a bunch of green, glow-in-the-dark teeth.

So anyway, onto my roomates. There is Dana, Susan, Trinese, Amy, Ashley (AJ) and Nicole. I think we all get along pretty well. Lately I've been spending a lot of time w/ Jeff so i don't get to bond w/ them that much, but all they do is go out to parties and usually come home drunk. There are two guys that are always there for them, Franco and Jim. Jim was over last night around like 1 i guess and he's just asks me to hug him. So yeah i dunno where they went but he was obviously drunk. It's ok tho, he's a pretty nice guy.

So Rich thinks i hate him cuz i don't call him enough! haha don't worry rich i'm not gonna hate you and forget about you. Just keep emailing me and soon i'll write you a letter i believe.

Hmm what else. I haven't talked to Anton in a while. He wants me to hang out w/ him and i will soon just now that i'm w/ Jeff it's more awkward. I have to return his movie anyway so i'll be seeing him soon.

Anyways i have to write a stupid speech about what freedom means to me so i'm gonna get goin. People...i may be out a lot but you can always call or write me and i will most def. get back to you. Viv i have to call you soon...meli too. Ok talk to you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home