Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Well I just read Phil's blog and I feel kinda bad i didn't give him a call, but i did wish him happy bday. And Cards! what a good idea! I shoulda sent one out. Well I'm gonna go shopping this week for all the birthdays this month (Rebecca, Phil, Tyke and Jaime)

So what's been going on in my life? I think things have been really good. I am in Jeff's room prolly for most of the day. I like all the ppl he lives w/ tho. Mike is a lil weird w/ his anime stuff but it's funny still, Mark Triano is in there and he makes these weird faces all the time but he's nice. There is greg(marks roomie) who seems nice and then the other Greg who is so funny and even funnier when he's drunk (....*wakes up* Turn on the air conditioning! *goes back to sleep*) haha and then of course Andrew who is the nicest kid. He calls me like senorita and stuff (he calls most girls that but it's still funny) And he is Jeff's personal trainer now cuz jeff is lazy. *just kidding*

Ok now i have to talk about Franco cuz he's here right now and he's so weird. I barely know him but he hangs out here all the time. He blasts Billy Joel and walks past my room and sings some of the lines really loud. I dunno...he's just a weird kid but he's nice i guess.

Oh yeah since everyone talks about fire drills....i've only done one and that was yesterday at like 10 in the morn. I hear there was one today but i was in class. Our fire alarm sounds like a duck or something. I didn't know what it was yesterday when it happened. I was getting pissed cuz i thought someone was making the sound on purpose. It's such an ugly sound ugghh....

Oh yes lastly I had choir for the first time last night. It's weird cuz we are singing simple gifts...for anyone in womens choir last year...you know my pain. But i mean the song is good still. It's weird bein a real alto and not an alto 1. It's so low! W/e tho...I met this kid Seth in it and he is apparently in an R&B group w/ other kids who don't go to this school. He commutes too. He wants to help me but i don't need his help! haha i'm great. :-p
oh everyone better come to our concert on Dec 2nd or i'll kill you all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home