Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Hellow people people. yeah you are twice the amount of people. I don't know...well i decided since it's 5:46am i should write a blog. Cuz that's a good enough reason as any!

Weelll lets see. What's going on in the life of reese. Monday I went to the Garden State mall with my suitemates Dana, Nicole, and Devon from upstairs. It was a lot of fun. I finished pretty much the rest of my christmas shopping, and got to bond w/ the girls a little more. I found out that Nicole and I are both reg. shoppers of the Bridgewater mall when we go home, and that she actually worked at scketchers for a while, so that's cool that we could hang out there if we wanted to over break and summer. Before we left, we ate lunch (good blimpie sub!) and this guy came over to us and told us we had nice hair so he talked us into buying this day at the spa thing in manhatten. It sounds cool...sorta like a big makeover. We paid 45 bucks for it and we're supposed to go sometime over break, i hope it's not a big scam cuz the whole thing was a little weird. Oh well...so then we took devon to work and nicole and dana went tanning for a bit. We came back to the po and then jeff, greg and i watched the rest of the ring. It was scary, but when it was over i realized it actually sucked and wasn't as scary. Thats just my view tho...afterwards we watched some family guy episodes i went to bed.

Today...I went to english to get my final paper back, and i got A of course. hehe. I will be getting a good grade in that class. Then i came back to my room and jeff and i napped until 5. so basically we slept 12 hours...which was good cuz tonight we went to see the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King at midnight. I found it to be quite excellent. I felt bad tho cuz i kicked the girls chair in front of me so many times, and the first time i did it she turned around and asked me (in a bitchy tone) "did you just kick my chair" but i told her it was cuz i was getting up so the guy next to me could get out of our aisle. She was pretty pissed then, and i know i only made it worse by doing it 10 more times during the movie. AAAANd that movie was long. People started groaning cuz they thought it was over but then it wasn't and people were pissed. Oh well, they should have known it was gonna be so long so whatever. Legolas and gimli were funny. Frodo pisses me off a lot (but is still cool) Sam is the man....and Merry and Pippin were a lot cooler in this movie. Could I have waited to see it? Yea, but it was cool to see it at midnight..I saw some ppl i knew like Chris and Steve from 307 and of course greg, greg and ryan were there, and some other ppl who were just in my classes. Jeff got me popcorn and got up during the movie to get me a free refill. He is the bestest for missing part of it for me. :)

So now, it's 6:02. I should go to bed...hopefully i won't wake up too late, even tho i have no finals tomorrow. The day i have my one final is drawing near tho...and then i'll be going home that day (thursday) and it will be time to say goodbye to the po and all the great people here. I am really gonna miss them...hopefully by going to howell to see jeff, we'll be able to go to toms river and see one or two of the billion ppl that came here from there. We'll see. Oh yea, speaking of toms river, jeff and i ate dinner w/ none other then....Jonny kim!!! We haven't seen him in forever. It was good to sit down w/ him, cuz his schedule is crazy and finals this week suck. Im sure he'll do fine on them all tho...good luck jonny kim w/ the rest of the week!!!

Ok time to wrap this puppy up. (that sounds really mean in the literal sense :[) So later all you peoples out there and good luck w/ all your finals! To the crew....see you soon!!

Question...who is your fav character from lotr? mine is sam. or should i say, SaHm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home