Friday, December 26, 2003

Merry day after Christmas to all!

So yesterday was the big day. I found it to be ok, seeing how a lot of our traditions are leaving, it can no longer be really great I think. But, on a lighter side, I got some cool things. I got a digital camera, which was an actual surprise cuz i asked for one, not expecting to get it, and my dad even told me he couldn't get it. But then i got it and it probably became the favorite gift. I can't wait to take pictures that mean something cuz yesterday i just took a lot of crap pics so i could test it out, and now i've deleted most of them.

I also got a new cd player...i love those things haha. It may seem pointless with all the mp3 players out there and all, but i just need a good cd player, and this one is nice. It's one of the walkman ones that everyone has but it's still nice.

Then i got a bunch of little stuff like pj's, socks and calendar stuff. I was happy though because my mom really really liked the Elvis ornament i got her. If i didn't show it to you, it's like a hologram thing where you can see 3 diff. pics of him and then you press a button in the back and it plays his version of blue Christmas.

The rest of the day...umm Bob came over. we all ate dinner...There was nothing on TV so we all watched the family guy christmas episode, and they actually all liked it. My dad thinks it's really funny. Then i put on the episode where they all go down south cuz i felt like watching it and they didn't have a problem w/ it.

Then my mom and i played trivial pursuit lol...we were tied at three for a long time and we were getting tired so we said whoever gets the next one wins. And she won. Which i think is funny cuz she read the word "venue" to me in a question and she pronounced it "ven-oo" and i didn't know what that word meant..venooo. So she told me it was a show. So that made the question even more baffling. lol at least she makes me laugh haha.

Well anyways...I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Question will be...what was ur fav part of yesterday?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home