Tuesday, December 23, 2003

welll last night was the christmas party. I think it was pretty fun. Seemed like there was a lot of ppl there. Erik was the first to arrive after jeff. I was surprised by that actually, but props to erik, and he got to tell me about the olsen twins' plan to attend NYU next year...and they'll be in Allie's school. That is just too freaky.

So everyone's gifts to me were totally awesome-greatX1000!!! I really liked them all. hehe. Jeff also got me Mother Goose's rock 'n' rhyme and we all watched it. if you didn't experience that movie i suggest you do. It's so crazy. Also jeff gave me loaded questions which is an awesome game (thanks to jaimers for introducing it to us) and i sooo wanna play it at the po!!

The rest of the night we all just kinda chilled and talked. Thanks to everyone that came, it was great to all be together again!

Today, Jeff and i went to the bagel club and he liked it. He got a pizza bagel and i got my usual toasted sesame sead bagel. Then we went to the fudge shop and he got some peanut butter fudge, it was very good. Then we went back by main street and i found my hat...haha long story but very thankful.

Well now apparently i'm off to applebees...so ttyl ppl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home