Sunday, December 21, 2003

Well now I'm home for good (until Feb 1st that is) Thursday I went home at like 3:30 or something....It was crazy cuz my dad was originally gonna come at 5:30 but it just got earlier and earlier, and he actually came at 2:30 but we had to pack all the stuff into the car so we left later than that. It was really sad to leave Jeff, I love him so much :( but i'm gonna see him monday (tomorrow!) for the christmas party so at least it wasn't too long of not not seeing him, after tomorrow tho i don't know when we'll see each other again. Hopefully soon.

So Friday I woke up really late, like at 2:30 but i got ready right away cuz i knew i would be going up to Reebok. And I did, at around 4:15 i walked up there cuz i was car-less. It was scary tho because this random dog started following me and i was scared of him. It was a cute dog, but loose dogs like that freak me out. I got to reebok and told that story to bob and my mom heard and she said she saw this same dog a month ago. so i don't know what is up with that. I feel really bad though, and i don't know if we should call someone about it or what. I had a dream about it last night i think and it had owners again.

So then at reebok i got a new hat, and went over to springmaid to give them an application. They still haven't called so who knows if i'll have a job this winter or not. All I know is that i'm running out of money so bad so i need to get a job soon. Hopefully i can work on campus even tho i really don't want to next semester.

Then friday night i was all alone, so lucky came over and we had a nostalgia night...of what i am disclosed to say, but it was fun anyway...

Saturday I talked with jaime and meli (and phil was supposed to talk with us) about going to NYC on tuesday. We decided on a bus. A bus will take us there. When, we don't really know. but it took us like 3 hours to decide on this bus so ppl that are going, be appreciative of this.

The rest of the day I wrote my essays for Freshman Seminar. It took forever, but i finished three of the four i have to do, and i did an extra bonus question. I also got my paper up to 8 pages. It's supposed to be ten but i really don't know what else to put into it. I filled up a page about the 5 pillars of faith which was the same thing i wrote for the bonus question. Then i filled up a page with research i got from a fifth grade class's website. Heeey they did win an award for it tho! But you can see the quality of this paper just bursting out.

I Imed andy yesterday cuz he actually read the book that i have to write my other essay on and he was a pouche and signed off. So i will get that snatch with a tank.

Now today is sunday and i need to finish that other essay, get some last minute gifts, and wrap all these presents. CrAzYnEsS. note the crazyness in the way i wrote it. I am not joking.

Question of the day...THIS IS IMPORTANT....ANSWER BY TODAY 12/21/03...
If the guideline for the research paper says "the paper should be approximately 10 pages, double spaced" then can i leave my paper at 8 pages? cuz i really don't want to find more b.s to shove in there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home