Monday, December 29, 2003

So let me recap on the weekend.

Nothing happened.

Wow was that too much reading? my eyes hurt just looking at it :-p

haha j/k. But that isn't too far from the truth i guess.

Friday i went shopping w/ lucky and tyke. It was fun, although i bought nothing, which is actully a good thing. I found shoes at burlington that i really want but i still have yet to get them. I checked on them today and they are still there so hopefully sometime this week they will be mine :-D

Umm Friday night was boring tho because all i did was eat dinner and go online. I had a weird dream that night that involved me getting attacked by bee's, working at shoprite, and playing basketball with michael jordan. Who knows.

Saturday my Bro Adam was supposed to come up w/ donna and Ariel (my neice). buuuut ariel felt sick so they decided it was better to stay home so i will wait to see them either on new years or next weekend i guess.

So instead of spending the day w/ Adam and them i did nothing cuz i am still car-less and it kills me really.

Sunday (which is today to me still) was meli's birFday. Me, Lucky, Jaime, Dennis, Viv, Phil and Kaitlyn met Meli at Chili's. I got the Chicken noodle soup w/ a ceaser salad. Phil and i were quite happy w/ the chicken noodle soup haha. It was really good too. So now Chili's is on my OK list but i have yet to try any of their actual food i think haha. Meli liked her gifts, I took some pics w/ my digital camera and then we left.

Me, Erin, jaime, meli, viv and kaitlyn then went shopping at Kohls. Me, Jaimer, Viv and Erin got questioned by the democrat about "what our best new years resolution was" I said, being more forgiving of people. I hope people don't think that's cocky. I wasn't trying to be. It wasn't just being forgiving, it was being nicer back but i just didn't say that. I thought i'd look like a bitch if i said "being nicer to people" right? I think so

So it then dwindled down to just me, jaimer, meli and kaitlyn, and after we went to burlington, it was just jaimer and me and we went to michaels where i decided to buy stuff to make Rebecca a necklace for christmas. So i bought the stuff then went to jaimers house to learn how to make it and use her, i guess you would say, tools.
I think the necklace came out nice thanks to jaimers awesome help!!! hehe

So then i came home..talked w/ jeff on the phone a lil while, then played a game w/ my momma. During which i got a scary prank call...and they actually called back which is weird after i hung up on them. I think it would be cool to get a call from the crank yankers show. That might be fun.

Well that's all for now. But i just want to say in here for the record that Gregory Patrick Kohr on this day has promised me a free ice cream cone on my birthday (provided i go to seaside to visit him i guess lol) here is proof:
pnuttycup85: i'll come and visit you and you can give me a free birthday cone
Scorpio9298: haha
Scorpio9298: ok
pnuttycup85: but it better not be just the cone, i would like ice cream too :-)
Scorpio9298: haha
Scorpio9298: wouldnt be the 1st time

He says this is no problem but, there is a lot of time between now and my birthday so we have to make these things clear now, especially when we are talking ice cream. :-D

Question of the day: Which is your favorite ice cream flavor?? hahaa

Ps- I might see Jeffy Pop on Tuesday!!! YAY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home