Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Well hello. Didn't see you there. Well I'm just sitting here, talking to pplz online and stuff.

Who thinks I should get a new Layout for the old blogger? Leave Commentz.

In other news...umm I've been working a lot! Haha what else is new. Actually. Funny story about monday, I asked this spanish guy for his home nubmer before i started ringing him up, and he obvioulsly ddidn't know what i meant, so he was just like, "telefone? Eh....Johnny!" lol. Like i should know his number cuz he's johnny. Nope, sorry johnny. Then he started giving me what i'm convinced were random numbers cuz he paused for like a minute in between each number. Oh well. Spanish ppl are funny sometimes. I wasnted to be like..."chicken sandwich?" haha. yeah u get that if u saw South park.

So Erin came over monday night. We just chilled in my room and looked at things online. Nothing too exciting but still fun. Damn...something really funny happened. I can'r remember what it was tho. Oh now i remember. Dave Couliar (sp) came to her school and she called him Joey Gladstone..at first...and i was like "JOEY GLADSTONE!!!" cuz i couldn't remember who that was...then I realized that it was his characters name, so i thought she meant it was the name of a band and not actually Dave Couliar...so i'm like wait there's a band named joey gladstone? thats so cool! Then she informed me that it was in fact not a band, but the actual man who played Joey Gladstone. Damn i should be a blonde sometimes. :-/ haha

So...wow i'm off tomorrow. I've been looking fwd to tomorrow for forever and a day. well...really since last thursday when i started my nonstop working. :( I've got two days to rest up...then friday work...and saturday too, but then i get the best reward...seeing Midtown and AFS! Excited = me.

So anyways. I think thats it. Tomorrow is DDR/tye dye/chicken pizza/something else day w/ Tyke and Lucky. There really is something else and i forget what it was now. Hopefully i'll wake up early enough to do these things...although i'm extremely beat. Oh well, i'll give it my best shot. I also must go to my old elementary school and give them coupons for the "share the savings" event at the Bok. Oh Bok. Why must you rule my life? You and ur ugly velour shorts and shirts for men. Ay. But i do love your hibiscus board shorts. *sigh* whats a bok girl to do these days.

K let me stop talking like the bok is my lover. That may be a sign that I'm getting desperate. lol.

Mood - beat
Music - Gary Wright - Dreamweaver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home