Sunday, July 25, 2004

life is like a bowl of cherries.
 
The new kids said that on an interview tape I had of them. Why the hell they said that (and i believe I can credit Joey Mac w/ that insight) I don't know....And why I'm repeating it, I have an even fewer clue. But there it stands.
 
So Lets see. This weekend has been pretty good. Friday it rained mostly and i couldn't see Rich which kinda sucked but I'm sure i'll go to NYC this year and we'll see each other before he decides to go the Navy, or w/e he decides to do. It will be exciting to see what happens w/ his band tho...
 
Anyways...the rain stopped later that night so i went over Erins and me her and tyke watched The 6th Sense. It was a good movie but I guessed the ending early on. ANd I had done so well by making sure no one told me the surprise for the past 7 years and yet i figured it out like 20 minutes into the movie. Disappointing- but still a well put together movie. Afterwards, lucky and i talked party plans, and then i went home, where we had a really interesting chat about Bug Juice....see her LJ for an excerpt har har...
 
Saturday it was back to work for me...not really a lot of fun but at least it was money. But I got a nice surprise when I came home...Matt and I, spontaneously decided to see each other. So we found a movie theater that was sorta half way for both of us and we drove there. Greg came along w/ matt so the 3 of us saw Dodgeball. That movie was SOoooOoo funny. I really enjoyed the training session lol. Plus it was soo good to cheat and see matt inbetween our weekly visits. :) PS- Greg is sooo White. W-H-I-T...............E.
 
Today I worked again, as i will tomorrow. And i went to Kohls for a bit to check out what they had, since part of my bday gift is for 50 bucks there from my mamma. Then I watched 6 feet under which was once again amazing, and made me cry at the end. I also watched the show after it, called entourage, cuz Alyssa said it was good, and i agree, I like it, Eric is the best character :)
 
Ok i'm off. Seacrest, OUT
 
mood: shooby-dooby- doo-wop
music: pop muzic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home