Saturday, September 13, 2003

Well yesterday we finally went to a party but they were all really boring and i didn't do anything. I guess it was just a really bad night to go out but i've been so bored here lately i figured why not try to find some fun. I can't really even remember yesterday cuz i didn't do anything but prolly just hang out w/ jeff all day cuz he is my only highlight of everyday...Oh yeah we went to the gym w/ andrew and we worked our our calf muscles...man jeff has the sexiest calves in all the land (haha...who looks at calves???)

Today i talked to rich briefly but i plan to call him tonight. I haven't talked to him in soo long! i feel bad but now we are both in school so it's harder to talk. But soon i will go to the city and visit.

Ugh i hate the weekend. It's rainy and i haven't done anything all day but laundry and i keep forgetting my 75 cents so i put all my laundry in and then i have to run upstairs to get my money. What a bitch. Oh well. Thats all to report for now. I'm hoping so badly that something interesting happens soon before i start seeing laundry and homework as my weekend fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home