Sunday, June 13, 2004

hola. So i figured i might write a post since i'm bored outta my mind.

Friday night i got NO sleep. Actually...i got 4 hours. Which is nothing at all. Seeing how i got 3 the night before that....thanks to someone...lol jk. But yeah so Saturday just sucked cuz i was tired all day. the only thing that made me happy was getting to talk to matt a few times on the phone and then at night when i went to bed at 9:00. Yeah thats right, 9. I meant to get up again at 11, but i slept right through my alarm and straight on to 8:45 AM. So i got about 12 hours of sleep...it was very nice. but who knows what time i'm goin to bed tonight so...thats still up in the air.

Today, after my looong sleep, i went to work. Pretty boring again i spose. We've had this total bitch come in twice in the past two days and she drives me insane. She doesn't respect any of us and just does anything that is humanly possible to annoy me. I should kick her in the face, but i guess i'm too nice for that.

Anyways...since i got home i've done nothing. Actually, i watched the new Six Feet Under. Damn it was good. They threw in some twists that i really liked..6FU is back in action :)...Also I talked to matt again on the phone. I like him. He's funny and sweeter than a reeses peanut butter cup dipped in hot fudge. And greg is to thank for it all. ;-)

Question: Whats ur favorite movie line?

mood: i asked my mom and she said my mood was laxidaisial...i don't know what that means but she wants me to get up and put my laundry on so i shall do that.
music: Santana and that guy from the calling - why don't you and i


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home