Saturday, June 05, 2004

Umm...

tomorrow is midtown. ridiculously excited X 3728492765 = me.

Pumpkin seeds and peanuts.

yesterday i went to somerville w/ jaime and i got an effin awesome tank top from goodwill. So not only did i only spend 4 bucks on something cute...i helped people. I deserve a peace prize. jk. Just a pat on the back will suffice.

Somerville is good. Except the vintage store owner threatens your life if you touch the sacred p.o.s doll house. Don't ask me why. But i was tempted to put a hat on jaimers and take her picture just to see if the guy would jump me.

I need a new hobby. Any suggestions?

Hurr cut soon. Right. bangs? golly gee. wooow.

Russ came into work today and i swear the kid is on crack. I told him i was a communications major and he started laughing like a hyena and told me he's been communicating w/ people all his life. I said ok. I think he scared my mom. Somehow i was the only one there that was able to put up with him besides Angel (his best friend) who even left me with him for long periods of time and then finally just told him to leave lol. Oh well. He's a good kid tho.

I just read number 7 in Cosmos: 16 things not to blab on and on about:
#7: Your agonizing decision over whether to get bangs. Two words: Who. Cares.

lol...i'm awesome.

I am feeling sappy right now. Excuse me for it haha.

Ok i'm done blabbering at the request of cosmo. Maybe an early bedtime tonight.

mood: excited
music: Midtown - waiting for the news
Armor for sleep - phantoms now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home