Saturday, June 12, 2004

Ok. this is a fair warning. This blog will be long cuz i have had actual interesting things happening and i haven't posted on here. sooo...God bless in advance if u read it all.

June 5th, Saturday.

I worked. It sucked cuz my aunt, her bf and my grandma came out to visit us and celebrate my dads bday. (yeah he turnd 55 "double nickles as he liked to say) SO i missed out on that party. Buut, after work i went to the Midtown concert w/ anton.

IT ROCKED!

I <3 midtown. And Gabe and Tyler. Rob is cool. Heath is tolerable and funny but still quite the horse. Also Armor for sleeop was great of course...and who could forget Runaway orange? They asked me to be their friend on myspace so i feel cool now. :)

Midtowns best performance came w/ songs like empty like the ocean and other stuff from the new album. That thing rocks. And gabe was so happy to hear everyone singing all the words to the new stuff. He was so proud of his jersey kids....and i think we were proud of him too...*sniff* lol jk.

Skid Row. Midtown is electric.

And yes Anton and I got along just swell at the show. We made fun of NFG. We sang Hanson. Anton got dissed by rob. We ate McDonalds. We got siicck posters for only a buck each. All in all, a fund time was had by all.

June 6th, Sunday

I hate work.

June 7th, Monday

Screw you work, I'm going home.

June 8th, Tuesday

I had to get up at 8:30 so I could go to the eye doctors and get my eyes checked and dialated and stuff. I haaaate going there. I know i'm like blind...so why must they exploit it and make me look like a retard. I do not know. Anyways, it turns out i need a strong perscription, but he's not giving it to me cuz he thinks it's too strong so...go me i guess. by default.

Anyway then at like 3 Matty D came to pick me up. Who is matty d u ask. Well, he is Greg K's. best friend and Matt and i decided it would be nice to surprise him w/ a visit from none other than urs truly. Matt is awesome cuz he drove an hour and half here and back just for this special visit. We are also the king and queen of WaWa pit stops. haha...

Sssooo...we finally arrived in Toms River and greg was like ur so dumb u shoulda just told me. And we were like w/e. We r cool. We then went to dinner at the Beachwood diner. It was yummy :) Then we went to Pt. Pleasant w/ Julianne and Nick to meet nick's gf haley (if that's the spelling...) We chilled there for a while. Matt met this girl he met off of myspace there and she turned out....well lets just say she must be a photoshop whiz. Oh well.

Then we had our sleepover. Me. Matty. Greggy. Matt and i thought that 2 in the morn was a good time to start a movie, so we watched Cheaper by the dozen. Lame, but great movie. And we quoted it for the next three days. And will continue to. and u can't stop us...hahahaha. :)

June 8th, wednesday

soo...even tho we kept greg up all night we still all got up early so matt and greg could get to work at 10. We all got there and then i called Dana so she and i could chill while they worked the Kohr's stand. She came around 12 i guess w/ her friend Gina who was really sweet. we laid out on the beach and it was very nice even tho i ended up burning. The ocean was nice too even tho it was fa-reezing. Still a nice cool down from the blazing sun...haha

Then dana, Gina and I went to Amy's buffet, a chinese buffet thing. It was all really good and not too much money so that was good. :)

Then dana dropped me back at matt's and we went food shopping...we got THE best watermelon ever in the world there.

after returning from our adventure The three of us took another adventure. We went to some places. I know we went to wamart. And then matt took a water gun and sprayed cars as we drove. lol. Then we ended up at their elem. school and we played then took a secret hike in the woods and ended up at McDonalds. :) We also did some other stuff but it was all just messing around and only important to us i guess lol

So then we decided to go down to seaside. There, me and matt played DDR and totally sucked but it's all good fun. Then the old man there started hitting on me...lol jk. He was a very nice guy tho and gave us som free crappy rings. Which i used to marry matt w/ lol.

Then we went down to the other end and i met Dan and his gf nicky. They were both very nice. We all went to an arcade and got some tickets and stuff to get some more crappy prizes with, but the best prize of all was when matt got me this turtle thing...>>>



Yeah. Simon is his (boy) name. And when he feels like being a girl, it's Lucy. Don't make fun of it's dialated eyes, or elephantitus infected legs...only his parents can do that. Cuz we are a dysfunctional family. And we like it like that.
Anyways tho, it was very sweet of matty d to get me our love child turtle. ;)

Then D+D. wow. we gotta lotta stuff. dozen donuts. lattes. bagel. It was disgusting. but good. :)

Soooo then back to my temp home....where i once again didn't sleep. Talkig all night w/ matt. Greg got pissed at us and left at 6. eh...whatcha gonna do. Finally went to bed at like 6:30/7.

June 10, Thursday

Woke up around 2. Didn't get ready till like 5. We burned a cat. thats all i can say really. :)

We went to the boardwalk so i could get my Kohrs ice cream. BOy oh Boy was it good. specially since it was hand made by greg! yum yum. Then we went back to matts house and just chilled...slept a lil then at 8:30 it was time for me to go home :( ...

On the way home matt brought a DVD player so i got to watch cheaper by the dozen again. lol it's such great movie. :) . We stopped at WaWa of course and i had my first real meal of the day.

So when we got to my home matt and i decided to watch I am Sam cuz i have it but never saw it and he wanted to watch it w/ me. IT WAS SOOO SAD i'm surprised i held back my tears so well.

After the movie ended we reached further into our insomniac habbits and talked for another hour. it was like 3:30 and we decided it was best for him to just stay over so he slept on the floor. I made a nice bed for him tho really!

Im not even gonna tell u what time i went to bed lol. It's too pathetic. But i had a nice time staying up still.

June 11th, Friday.

You rock if ur still reading

Anyway. Matt was awesome and brought be to work and got me a lunch. But then he had to leave and my lil vacation was officially over. I had so much fun tho...i can't wait to go back and visit again. Work sucked as usual.

Erin picked me up and we chatted. Then i ate dinner and she picked me up to go to thee ice cream shop. I shouldn't have eaten the ice cream. At least it was the non-fat vanilla...only w/ reeses pieces and pb sauce. lol. diet what? aaanyways. Then i got like stared down by this guy outside the shop...he was all like helllooo. And i didn't know him but i said hi. And then he kept looking at me and smiling. It was kinda scary cuz it was dark and looked like he belonged in brooklyn. eek. thats all i have to say.

Thheeen i came home. So that is my past week. I found it to be interesting. Sorry if you didn't...but comments are greatly appreciated...:)

Mood: happy.
Music: Modest Mouse - float on; Hanson - Penny and Me; Simple Plan - I'm just a kid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home