Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hi peoples. Well lucky is a rat and told me to change the font lol. I don't really care. I like my old one the best really. Anyways...the last few days i just worked. Sunday and Monday were my two days of work and now i have off till saturday....woot!
 
sunday i didn't do much, but the episode of 6 feet under was so damn intense that i must write about the fact that i almost died like 38409234 times when watching it. If you are a fan or saw the show,  you know the drama...
 
Then monday night, tyke and lucky came over and we just chilled. Tyke brought an ice cream cake for me, so that was quite nice of her. Then i took them for a tiny spin in my new riiide. Even tho it's screwed up already....lol
 
that brings me to this morning, where i had to go over to the service center to figure out why the check engine light was still on. I don't have to pay for anything cuz any service on it is covered, so thats good. But it's a lil annoying to have this start already. Actually, it's not even a big deal what is wrong w/ it. At first we thought it was cuz the oil was filled to high, which they fixed anyway today, but the guy told me it was cuz one of the coils was...i dunno whatever happens to coils that make them not good. lol. So they had to order the part and it should be there by friday so it better be over and done w/ by then  or i'll have to start kickin some major ass. lol....or just deal w/ it. ahhh it's a neverending story.
 
So that's been my day so far...i spent like 2 hours at the service center. I watched 2 hours of CNN there. I'm so edumacated now. Today is the 35th anniversary of USA walking on the moon.  so do what you want w/ that information.
 
Sorry my days haven't been more exciting. Hopefully the next few days will bring in da noise, bring in da funk. Why did i just say that? yikesah. I want to go see Matt today but a coil gets in my way....we'll see tho.  He's got less than a month before he goes back to school... :( :(  say it ain't soooo. Ok i'm gonna get goin now...
 
mood - restrained?
music - Slick Shoes - Candy (i'm listening to punk goes pop)
 
ps.- yaaay for greg coming back to school OFFICIALLY next semester. My lunch buddy is back!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home