Saturday, July 17, 2004

There's new blogger stuff so i'm seeing if it will work on my blog. It sure would be cool tho wouldn't it.
 
So this week...heeere we go...
 
Wednesday...i was off. I looked for a car at a Toyota dealer in Clinton w/ my dad. We were thisclose to buying a corolla there, but then they were being stupid w/ the price. It was like 12 grand and then they kept adding things and taking away things...ay yi i dunno. sooo we just walked out. It was funny, but embarrassing. :-p
 
The rest of the day...hmm we got chinese food. And it rained a lot. nnneeext.
 
Thursday I worked...i got out around 5 and went to a dentist appointment...no cavaties again! the rest of the night was just me, chillin alone and awaiting my bday.... :)
 
Friday- yaaay! It was my bday, so yeah I'm 19 now. It feels, the same. I usually start feeling the next age about a month or two before my actual birthday, so it's no big change, but i like the celebration :)
 
So...for the day, Matt and Greg came up from Toms River to celebrate w/ me. We went to the bagel club for some food then to the outlets and they gots a lot of chocolate from the rocky mt. choco factory. At 4:30 we went to alfonzo's w/ Erin, Anton and Meli. Aaaand we had a surprise guest...Phil! Wow, it was the first time i saw him all summer, so it was a nice surprise to see him finally.
 
Afterwards, matt and greg came back to my house and we wasted time while waiting for erin and anton to come over so we could go get ice cream. They came around 7:30 and we went over to thee ice cream parlor even tho we got hit w/ like a flash rainstorm which was pretty scary. But we just chilled in the bakery and talked. When the rain died down, we went over to Grand Slam and did the batting cages and got some free candy and drinks thanks to Anton...so gracias Anton for the hook ups :)
 
Then Matt and Greg came back to my house and Greg went back to Toms River and matt and I just chilled till bed time since....
 
 
Saturday we went to Seaside! who? Well me, matt, viv and Jaimers, and we met Greg, Allison and Alyssa down at the shore. buuut before we left...
 
My dad calls the house at 9:30 to tell me he found a toyota corolla at the dealer in Flemington. So he told me to get dressed and he'd come get me to show it to me. So around 10ish, matt and I went w/ my dad to the dealer and i test drove the car. I liked it...and the price was right and stuff so we got it! Sooo I now have a car. Ahhh. I'm so happy to have my own vehicle. tomorrow i shall drive it to work. It's silver and a 2000. I have to get a CD player for it tho, but that will happen in time. Just to have the car is good enough :) ahh..
 
so anyways, at the shore, we all went to the beach and I went in the water w/ matt and greg. The water was actually nice, can u believe it? Not too cold and somewhat clear for once. Really cool!
Also i got to see allison and alyssa for the first time in months, so u know that made me happy! Hopefully i'll be seeing more of them now, before school that is...
 
Anyways, then after they left, the rest of us went into some arcades and played poker and got some silly stuff w/ our winnings and when we were done, it was time for matt to go to work.  While he worked, the 4 of us stuffed ourfaces w/ milkshakes and then some funnel cake. What piggies :) but it waaaas good! When we were good and full we decided to leave, so we said our goodbyes and Greg drove us back to his house so we could come home to good ol' f-town.
 
so now i'm home and quite exhausted but this was a really great b-day weekend. I got some really great gifts from everyone and I really appreciate everything everyone! Thank you much much :)
 
Ok...i'm tired so i'm just gonna lay down for a few...but once again, much love to everyone who made me feel special on my bday :) love yas...
 
mood: tired
music: Black eyed peas - lets get retarded

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home