Friday, July 23, 2004

***If you read nothing of this post at all, just at least read the bottom of it, very important comment question!!!****

Good day everyone....it's quite rainy at the moment and i thought what better way to waste my time then to waste your time?
 
After that lovely little post on tuesday, things picked up. Erin and I went to Linens n things and she got a shower caddy. Then we went searching for a slip n slide but we couldn't find one. Never fear tho...we are still on the hunt. Afterwards, we went back to my house and I called my dad and asked him if it was ok if i went down to the beach and saw matty. Surprisingly, he said yes, and soon after i was on my way down the hour and half drive....
 
I only ended up missing one exit, but it was really simple to turn around so it only took me outta my way by 5 minutes. When i got to matts, i got attacked my maggie (his dog) but she started warming up to me a little more as the night went on i guess. I think her eating my sock was one of the ways she likes to say that she loves you...at least i hope haha. Anyways. We went down to the boardwalk and got dinner and some ice cream and then came back and watched Scary movie 3 and My dog skip and then called it a night. It was fun, and i was very happy that i got to see him cuz i hate going more than a week w/o seeing him...
 
The next day we went to Island Beach State Park w/ Nikki which was a lotta fun and we tried to help Nikki overcome her fear of big waves, cuz a few weeks ago she got totally knocked out by one. She did come in as far as she could so that was good. I like hanging out w/ her, she's very nice and I get along with her well...next week is her birthday so i'll be down there for that, which will be fun.
 
When we came back it was pretty much time for matt to go to work...so we both took showers and then i headed back to F-town, and he, back to the Kohrs stand w/ greg.
 
When i got home i went to the train station cuz Rich was coming from NY. That was just really stressful cuz his train got delayed for hoooourrrs and didn't come till about 10, when it was supposed to be there at 6:30. So i waited till about 8 and then he called to tell me it was gonna be longer. So i came home, ate dinner, then went back to the train to get him. When he FINALLY came (lol sorry i just have to bust on you for this Rich :-p) I brought him to his Aunts house and we watched some TV and he gave me my birthday present, which was this cool Roling Stones T-shirt, which i ended up wearing yesterday.
 
The next day I picked up Rich and we met Viv and Meli at the movie theater to go see Anchorman, which was really funny. Afterwards, rich and i went a few places and then got lunch at Panara, where Frosh was there. That was the first time i saw frosh working there which is funny.  And yes viv, he really does have a tatoo...he said he was gonna get another one soon and in December he's getting a car when he turns 18. Ah. since when did he get to be 5 months younger than me? Does that make any sense at all???? no. Anyways after that i drove rich back to his house, then set out to Wayne to go to Alyssa's house.
 
The drive wasn't hard, and not too much traffic...but still we were running a lil late cuz we were going to go see Socratic in Woodbridge for a free show. It was a scary drive there, we thought we were gonna get raped cuz there was this old factory that had all these broken windows and then we swear we saw some boy jump off a bridge...but who knows...all we know is we got to the show alive and that was enough for us. Although we did probably miss like half of socratics set. We saw about 4 songs, including funeral masses which i really wanted to see the most. And "all we are is "lunch" for the sky...." we don't know what he says there, but we just decided it's lunch. Afterwards we walked around until Alyssa's friends Steph and Angela came. It was cool to meet them cuz i hear so much about them through Alyssa and myspace.com haha. Also, angelas's mom is "punk rock mom" and she was really cool too and her and Angela give bands food and toys and socratic is good friends w/ them so we got to talk to them somewhat and i took a pic of alyssa, angela, steph and Kevin from socratic for their "photo shoot" for the midnight society....ay yi yi, don't ask lol. So anyways...we stayed there for a while, just talking w/ them and kevins mom and yes the lovely duane, or as i re-named him d.fo, and then finally left to go to a diner w/ steph, angela and punk rock mom. There, Angela won all these stuffed animals from a crane game they had there...including these two bears that had these random balls hanging from thier necks. It was so odd. But alyssa has the blue bear in her car (blue balls lol) and i think he is the new mascot for the focus...haha
 
There was also a point where they called up Ryan the tour manager for Hidden in Plain view and basically harrassed him w/ pick up lines...and he was drunk and screaming HULLO!!! HULLO! LISTEN LADY! LISTEN! Oh wow, it was a time.
 
So now finally today. I went to the car dealer place again and they fixed my coil problem and now there is no check engine light. I even got my actual plates today and my registration car so i am so Xcore now. lol.  It's also been raining a lot today and wer're supposed to go to the mall so hopefully this happens cuz i want my free panties from victoria secret! lol...
 
Oh yeah, viv left a comment on my last post, asking what the name of my car is. I haven't really thought of one yet. Any suggestions ppl? I think that it's a girl so i guess stick to girl names.  It's a corolla if that helps. But i'm not naming it Adam or Corrine, just in case that's what you were thinking. I'll try to think of some too this week. But leave a comment if u have any ideas... (seriously ppl!!!)
 
mood: tired
music: usher - you got it bad


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home